†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Eliza---Nico

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza hoping that she didn't run into Nico, she couldn't bare to see him again.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Nico stood to the side of the room, watching couples dance. He had been holding a glass of some red fizzy drink for the past 10 minutes not drinking a sip. In the back of his mind he was thinking about Eliza, and how he felt different ways. On the one hand he wanted to make her jealous and makout with some girl in the corner and on the other hand he wanted to sweep Eliza off her feet and run with her to his room.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza like always wants watching where she was going. She was trying to not trip over the kitten who had decided to come over to her.

((did she fall on him?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Yeah, that's kinda where I was going with it anywaysX)..))

Nico, without a second, thought dropped his drink and caught what he thought was a random girl. Helping her stand up he asked worriedly "Are you okay? I thoug-" He stopped choking on his words "oh..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ohh! Hey Nico, umm," Eliza was lost for words as she avoided Nicos gaze, she didn't look at him as she bent down to pick up the tiny kitten who looked up smugly at Nico.

((http://data3.whicdn.com/images/172384...))

Nico glared at the cat "I hate you, you know that" He said under his breath to the cat. He looked down at his shoes avoiding Eliza's gaze

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The cat just kept smiling, " I really want to talk to you Nico,actually let me rephrase that, I really need to talk to you Nico, I want and need to explain to you why my heart felt like it did," Eliza murmured loud enough for Nico to hear.

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Im gonna burn you alive" He said to the cat then looked at Eliza. "Okay explain"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" When I was young my sister Huo, the one we love so much," Eliza said the first part sarcastically, " Anyways, guys always asked me out, always did and always have, then suddenly the guys I were dating began to drift way, lying to me and feeling guilty, I would try to ask them what's wrong and they wouldn't ever tell me, ther spark would be gone from them, when I was ten I finally figured out why he guys would suddenly drift way, my sister would take away my boyfriends from me and my heart had suddenly put up the walls, forbidding any love from coming through them, my past boyfriends betrayed my trust, so now when ever some one doesn't trust me, my heart decided to put up the walls," Eliza said and she was out of breath as soon as she finished.

message 13: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico glared down at the floor, he didn't like what she was saying, he didn't have a problem with her walls he had that issue too, but it made him feel like maybe it was only her problems she cared about and no one else s.
"We all have a difficult pasts, but we can't use it as an excuse for things we say or do"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nico, you don't understand, I don't just care about my problems! I care about other people's problems too, this is why I'm trying to find your sister,mot explain to her how I understand how she feels and how I understand her, what I'm trying to say Nico, is that the only person who can break down my walls is you, you are the only guy in my life, who can't fall into Huos hands, you are the only one that actually can make me happy even when in not suppose to be happy," Eliza said,

message 15: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Wait, why are you trying to find Christian? Is she okay" Nico said rushed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Just forget it Nico, this is between me and Christian, she is fine, but I said something stupid," Eliza said.

message 17: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico got close to Eliza, sizing her up "She is my sister, there for Im involved. Tell me what you said" Nico said angrily. He didn't want to be angry at Eliza, but it was his sister.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza sighed, " Okay, but first, move away before I do something I regret doing," Eliza said.

message 19: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico rolled his eyes and took a small step back. "Better?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah, now first she asked if I spoke Italian and I answered, 'sì, mio padre è italiano , e non penso punteggio malato , che cosa se ​​Nico doesnt me riprendere?' Then she answered 'l'amore è amore , si trova sempre il modo in ogni situazione . Ho myselft avuto una cotta per un ragazzo , quando avevo 12 anni era un bambino di una famiglia reale in tribunale , aveva il cancro e un'aspettativa di vita di un anno' and I stupidly answered 'Mi dispiace ma devo ballare con Kiato mentre posso' and then she left, I felt bad and now I'm looking for her, " Eliza said and she turned away, ready to get yelled at by Nico.

message 21: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico shook his head. "Well its good for you that 1. I don't hit girls and 2. she is fine, she was just over here before you came steeling cupcakes" Nico said smiling a little. "She's tough, just my parents aren't really ever around to take care of her, that's all" Nico looked over his shoulder and mumbled under his breath "questo è il motivo per cui io non voglio che cazzo di vita qui"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" Beh, voglio solo chiedere scusa a lei, era una cosa stupida per me dire , e non dovrei aver detto quello che ho fatto , lei stava solo cercando di trovare qualcuno che capisce come si sente , non posso credere che ho detto qualcosa di così fottutamente stupido!" Eliza said, she lost her temper just a bit.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

<**MEEP!**>

message 24: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"It doesn't matter just leave her be Eliza, I can't even be around-" He mumbled off stopping the sentence and running his hand through his terribly messy yet attractive hair.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza looked at Nico, not even realizing he just spoke to her, " Excuse me what? I wasn't even paying attention to what you were saying," Eliza said resisting the urge to just kiss Nico.

message 26: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico scowled at the floor. "I..I can't have you near me right now" Nico was now blushing, he didn't want her near for the reason he had been staying away from her all evening but it wasn't helping.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Why?" Eliza hissed, her eyes blazed in anger.

message 28: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico hadn't realized how close he was to her. He could see all the details in her face, all of which to him were perfect. Everything about her was perfect. Nico just stared into her eyes, not wanting to say anything for fear it would come out in incoherent jumbles.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizas gaze softened as she looked into Nicos eyes.

message 30: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico gently touch Eliza's cheek leaning close, as if to kiss her, but he didn't, instead he whispered. "Im sorry" He knew his actions from earlier were not aimed at her, and that fight she should not have seen at all. He wanted to go back in time and fix everything, even though he knew he couldn't.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm sorry too," Eliza whispered back, she regretted everything she had said to hurt Nicos feelings.

message 32: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico leaned in and brushed his lips against her. "Can I make it up to you?" He said under his breath.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" If only I can do the same," Eliza replied her voice barely a whisper.

message 34: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico, of all the things he could do he smirked. "Well then..." and with that he leaned in, pressing his lips against hers, the rest of his words lost in her mouth. He kissed her gently and carefully as if she would break at any moment.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza kissed him back, afraid that if she pulled away that he would disappear.

message 36: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

(Im literally copyed that from the city of bones lol, my creativity has failed me)

With a silent wimper he pulled away, looking into her eyes. "We okay?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah, we're okay," Eliza said and she wrapped her arms loosely around Nicos waist, hugging him gently.

message 38: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Nico embraced her, holding her body against his. He would have laughed at the fact that he was the shortest out of all the princes yet he was quit a bit taller than Eliza. He madw a quick glance around the room to see if anyone saw, the only one who seemed to have seen anything was Damien. Who was leaning against a pillar and giving him a sideways grin and a look that read good job, now just keep her that way

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" I never want to leave your side again," Eliza said, trying to get his attention back to her.

message 40: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I hope you won't have too" Nico said his voice grim "Now we just have to get you to the end"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza nods, she frowned slightly as the small cat meowed below them.

message 42: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"It should be easy, just don't kill anyone" Nico said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'll try not to," Eliza said a small smirk played on her lips, " But if some one is bullying some one else, you can't stop me," Eliza said her tone serious at the end.

message 44: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I need to get my own sword, that way I can challenge you" Nico said joking "And get my ass kicked"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza smirked, " Want to know why I'm so good?" Eliza asked Nico, her arms never leaving his waist.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Meep ))

message 47: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"at kissing or at sword fighting?" Nico said sarcastically.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" Sword fighting you idiot," Eliza said gently whacking Nico in the abs.

message 49: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Ohhh" Nico said as if he just figured that out "I totally prefer the other one, just so you know"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'll tell you later, but for now, do you want to know how I'm so good at sword fighting, or would you rather make out in a corner?" Eliza asked, her voice teasing as she ran her fingers along Nicos lips.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.