What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Crime Fiction about boy who gets kidnapped by criminal

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sukaevans (last edited Apr 26, 2015 04:12PM) (new)

Sukaevans | 3 comments WHEN: I think I was between the age of 11-15 when I read it back then, it was around the 2010s
READING LEVEL: I believe I read it for an english class so it's probably for teens or something
DESCRIPTION: I can only remember bits of it, but I do know the book had two main characters, one of them as a boy (or teen) and the other was the criminal who abducted him so chapters switched between one and the other. There was the scene where the boy was kidnapped, and I think he was in a basement or some sort where the other victim's dead bodies were and he was sitting there trapped and disgusted (obv). I think it was set in the UK or in the Americas... I don't quite remember.
FORMAT: It was just like any other novel book, dead-tree hard copy book.

I dont remember the title or the author's name so I apologize if that isn't helpful : (

message 2: by Sukaevans (new)

Sukaevans | 3 comments bump

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Sukaevans, normal bump period is 30 days.

You've given a good description of the book so now you just have to wait for people to recognize it.

message 4: by Sukaevans (new)

Sukaevans | 3 comments bump

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Sukaevans, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

Miss.Always.Reading.Books (missilovereadingbooks) | 51 comments The only book that I can think of that comes close to it is Counterfeit Son.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9...

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Sukaevans, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.