†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Serena---Castiel

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Serena entered the giant golden Ballroom in a swish of black skirts. "What am I supposed to do?", she thought out loud. Looking over to her right she saw Castiel watching the other girls and princes dance. Serena walked over to him with a glide and stood next to him watching the dances as well. "Did you like the pencils and sketch papers?", she asked while watching Christian ounce from couple to couple, completely aware of Castiel next to her.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Castiel jumped in surprise and grinned when he realized it was only Serena "Y-yeah. Thank you" He was holding the sketch book in his hands. "I brought it incase I got board, I did" He said showing her the page it was open on.
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i...

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Serena looked down at the page Castiel was showing and her eyes widened with amazement. Castiel had drawn the most extraordinary intricate sketch of a Ball she had seen yet, every detail in the correct place. "Wow...Your a really good drawer...", she said as she looked up at Castiels face in awe. "How did you draw this? It is beautiful! All of the details on this page!...Amazing...", she exclaimed, now studying the dresses drawn with such a precise hand.

Castiel slightly blushed "As ive said before, I get really bored really fast" Castiel said "Maybe I could draw you sometime? if yo you don't mined that is"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Serena grinned with delight. "I would be more than happy if I would have the honor to be drawn by you...Your highness.", she chimed and giggled as she curtsied gracefully with a dark pink tint to her cheeks. "How do you accomplish such a beautiful art by hand? I wish I could draw like you.", she sighed, a warm smile on her face as she looked at her clumsy hands.

A sad smile seemed to be cast across Castiel's face "The people of the light realm were natural artists" It was true. The light realm was made known for their artistic talent, he was nothing special to it at all.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Oh...I bet they are the best of the the best. I wish I could do something to help your people...or what is left of the Light...", she said sadly, her face looking up at Castiels with caring and sympathy. "Hopefully we will have more of the Light Realm in a few years, thanks to you and your sister.", she whispered to Castiel so no one else would hear about her discovery.

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Castiel looked at Serena in confusion "My sister? I don't have any family, who told you I had a sister?" Castiel didn't understand, he had a sister or someone was playing a terrible joke on him.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "He doesn't know...Crap...Now you have done it...", she thought, her face now ashen and pitiful. "How old were you when your mother died?", she asked carefully, trying not to stress out the prince, she was beyond stressed, she was ashamed.

message 13: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Ive never known my mom, I suspect she was killed after I was born or somthing, but what do you mean I have a sister?"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "I will tell you what...If you meet me in the secret passage to the dungeons from the gardens I will tell you everything I have observed of the course of time I have been here. Deal?", she whispered as she held out her hand to Castiel.

message 15: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Castiel took serena's hand and shook it gently "How did you know about that passage?"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "I told you...I am very observant...I found it when I was trying to hide in the garden to play my flute.", she whispered slightly louder than last time, the music having changed to a louder song. "I have also noticed that you and prince Adam are definitely close."

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.