Reads With Friends discussion

Paper Towns > Wed. 4/29 | 94-135

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Where are we going next?? I'm enjoying this :) will probably read ahead! :P

message 3: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments Do you think Lacey is in on it? I doubt it since they did crush the fish in her car. Don't think she went to ny.

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Denney I don't think Lacey is in on it but the detective did imply that someone else had to be helping Margo (other than Q)...

As a side note, I really like Quentin's parents and all their therapist talk. I'm curious about what's up with Margo's parents, though. It seems like there's something weird there.

message 5: by Keshia (new)

Keshia (brain_candy) | 11 comments I love how Q's parents act and all their psychoanalyzing talk. I'm training to be a therapist, and I always wonder if I'm going to end up like that.

I'm also liking Q's friendship with Ben and Radar. How they were helping him try put together the clues that Margo left behind, and how they're going to skip school to go with him to that sketchy address. I'm not sure that Margo will actually be there though.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I hated Margo's parents but I agree I loved Q's parents. Margo has the most interesting taste in music. I found it sad that they called Green Day old.....

message 7: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments Margos parents I felt bad that they are disowning their daughter. They need counseling as their daughter keeps running away. They are just giving up on her. So sad.