Reads With Friends discussion

Paper Towns > Sat. 5/2 | 241-279

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Road trip is epic. Loved this portion!! So many lolzzzzz

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I liked this book 3.75 stars I didn't like is as much as FIOS though. But I did really like it, I thought the characters where funny. I thought the plot was engaging and Margo one of the strangest characters I've read in a while. I'm definitely going to read more John Green novels. I wonder when his next book will be published? I still need to read An Abundance of Katherines. I wonder if it will be turned into a movie too?

message 4: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments Got to this point. The almost hitting the cow was exciting. The peeing in a bottle not so exciting but funny how he had to go like every hour. I may finish this book tonight but need to move onto something else more fast paced.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
Yeah I thought the peeing in the bottle was a bit much. I wonder if that will be in the movie?

message 6: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 26 comments I absolutely loved the road trip.....i was laughing so hard. The whole T-shirt situation with Radar had me crying laughing. Ben's situation was quite funny too, a bit gross though :)

message 7: by Keshia (new)

Keshia (brain_candy) | 11 comments Love the road trip. That first BP stop and how they had it planned out was amusing. I kept laughing during this section, especially after the cow incident and how Ben ran away screaming. :)