Reads With Friends discussion

Paper Towns > Sun. 5/3 | 280-END

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments Yes I finished early! I debated a bit on rating this book. I really enjoyed part 1. Part 2 was a bit slow. Part 3 was better but didn't like the end. Made me happy and mad! I wound up giving it 4 stars.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I gave it 3 stars for pretty much the same reason. While I enjoyed it I think I liked the other books I was reading at the time more. So it got rated a little lower.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer White (jwhitern) I gave it 4 stars (3.5 actually). I wasn't fond of the ending, but had great lol moments.

message 5: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments that's how I felt debated between 3 and 4 stars for a long time. wish they had half stars.

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
So I finished this book days ago but I absolutely loved it. I thought it was quirky and fun and while I did feel some of the philosophical sections were a bit reaching for teenagers, I really loved the humor and sense of youth and growing up. I rated it 4.5 stars!

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Shannon (leaninglights) wrote: "So I finished this book days ago but I absolutely loved it. I thought it was quirky and fun and while I did feel some of the philosophical sections were a bit reaching for teenagers, I really loved..."

I also feel that if you follow John Green, the person, on his vlogbrothers videos and on Twitter and are a fan of him in general, like I am, you get a whole other level of appreciation for this books! :)

message 8: by Keshia (new)

Keshia (brain_candy) | 11 comments I'm giving this book 3 stars. There were parts I liked, mostly revolving the secondary characters, but I just couldn't get behind Q and Margo as characters.

message 9: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 26 comments I finished the book for the second time around and I loved it even more the second time. It was a solid 5 stars for me.