†Royal Selection† discussion

Elemental Village > Palazzo Ice Cream

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna walks in, her almost golden eyes in a glare. Her red lips were set into a scowl

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Bavol was sitting down at a seat, eating vanilla ice cream, it was on his nose too, but he didn't seem to notice.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna goes to the counter "Can I have a black rasberry icecream?" They scoop it and the only seat left is a seat in Bavol's booth

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Bavol contiued to eat his quadruple scoop of vanilla.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna sits down by him "Hello" she says

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Bavol jumped, " Oh hey, Alanna right?" Bavol asked, he heard her name when Ciel was in his room.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna nods looking confused "Uh, yeah, how do you know that?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ciel," Bavol answered blandly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna turns red "Who are you? And what'd he say about me?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" I am Bavol Kingston, Ciels Servant and friend, and he has been saying how wonderful you are, and he blushes a lot when he says your name," Bavol said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna chokes on her ice cream "W-Wait what?" She asked catchung her breath

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm kidding, but actually he does blush when he says your name, I don't actually hear what he says about you," Bavol said,

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna smiles a little "Oh, ok. So, um, I don't know what to say to you"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" People normally don't say anything," Bavol said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna cocks her head "oh? And why's that?" ((We should have him and some princes get in a fight and Alanna try to stop them. Like, physical fight))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" Because I'm gay, and they find it wrong," Bavol said.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna frowns "But there's nothing wrong with being gay" she argues

((We should have him and some princes get in a fight and Alanna try to stop them. Like, physical fight))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I don't really play them, but when Nicki is on I can ask her if she'll play them into this ))

Bavol shrugged, " Thats exactly what Eliza said," Bavol said.

message 20: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
((*god voice* WHO DARES SPEAK MY NAME))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah that's what I meant XD))

Alanna raises an eyebrow "I don't get it. What's wrong with being gay?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((It is I....Danny daughter of Apollo!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(( *God Voice * IT IS I THE GHOST QUEEN!))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nothing, that's what keep me going, Eliza tells me there is nothing wrong with being gay, because her fathers are and no one seems to mind, so she always tells me that there is nothing wrong with being gay, and that makes me happy," Bavol said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna smilees a little shoveling a mouthful of icecream into her mouth

message 26: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
((the PJO Nico is mine, back off :P ))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Niki, wanna do my idea?)) ((We should have him and some princes get in a fight and Alanna try to stop them. Like, physical fight. Alanna would get slightly hurt))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ** GOD VOICE ** OOPS WRONG RANK, I MEANT IT IS I THE QUEEN OF HELL!))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ha ha, Leo is all miine))

message 30: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((hmm, depends on which prince? I don't really think any of them would decide to fight Bavol))

message 31: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((Leo is Calypo's))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Percy is mine! Although I am the queen of hell, so no one can have my rank!))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmph, I feel like Damien would be most likley. No offense to him))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(No no noooooo, my Leo was taken from meeee))

message 35: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((Percy is with Annabeth, anything else is sh!t, sorry I ship hard))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(( We should make a group about The Olympians:)..))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Percabeth rules!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((We should. We could all be mods!))

message 39: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((true dat :P Litterally being a Demigod is life, I would either be Poseidon or Hecate))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Di Jackson! Rules! **Nico/Percy**))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I would be Hades or Zeus! ))

message 42: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((We totes actually should, like a private group that you have to ask a question to get in)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Right! So who could and would make it? **Blinks innocently**))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hm, IDK XD))

message 45: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((hmmm, it should be "Who is your least favorite of the 7, because its a trick question, because you can't have one))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Lol, oh and Nicki don't forget our Eliza and Nico dance topic thing ))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, yesss)

message 48: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((yeah, yeah don't worry :) I won't ))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :) ..))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna smilees a little shoveling a mouthful of icecream into her mouth

(Shall I make the group?))

« previous 1