Audiobooks discussion

Under the Amoral Bridge (The Bridge Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Under the Amoral Bridge
Archives > Under the Amoral Bridge -- A Cyberpunk Thriller FREE codes for review

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Hey folks!!

I've got a new book out called Under the Amoral Bridge and I've got some codes in exchange for reviews! If you've got around 4 hours to spare, I hope you take a listen!! Just message me your e-mail and US or UK and I'll send one over!

Here's the back blurb:

Artemis Bridge is the know-to, go-to guy, the amoral fixer in 2028 Los Angeles with the connection for any illicit desire no matter how depraved. He prides himself on remaining above it all, but when an associate dies in his arms, he is burdened with a damaging video of the current mayor he can't sell or trade. With assassins dogging his every step, he has only days before the corrupt mayor is re-elected, handing Chronosoft corporation complete control.

Susan (nrlymrtl) | 97 comments Hi Joe,

I am interested in giving this a listen and a review. I need more cyberpunk in my diet.

This is my bookblog:

http://dabofdarkness.com/

I also cross post my reviews to Audible, Amazon, and Goodreads. You can email me (nrlymrtl@gmail.com) or PM here on goodreads.

Thanks for considering me,

Susan

message 3: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Sent! Thank you so much!!

message 4: by A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A. Sines (asines) | 60 comments Ok...I'm willing to listen. I've never read cyberpunk before. Sounds like fun...tyjosines@yahoo.com (us)

message 5: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Great, it'll be on its way in just a few!

message 6: by Tony (new)

Tony | 26 comments Im happy to give a UK review BUT im 6 books stacked at moment, your call code wise thx

message 7: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Just shoot me your email and i will get one out!

Thanks!
Joe

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Just downloaded it today! I will get to it as soon as I can!

message 9: by Trish (new)

Trish (trishga) | 212 comments I as well have never read cyberpunk but the book sounds great! May I please have a copy?
ttjbricker@hotmail.com

Thank you!

message 10: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Thanks Jeffrey! Trish you should have it!!

I hope you enjoy!

message 11: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Just got a HECK of a review!!

I still have some codes if interested!!

"With One Bound He Was Free!"
"I know a guy…" In the "corporatocracy" of near-future Los Angeles, where hacker-tools are way-out in cyberspace but the voting machines clunk along the same old way, Artemis Bridge, ex-hacker turned wheeler-dealer, gets dragged into shady city politics, proving the saying that it's not what you know but who you know that matters in life. Especially when there's guys out there hell-bent on snuffing it out.

A racy, well-written tale that's doesn't lean too heavily on the frontal lobes – a kind of Bugs Bunny meets The Matrix. Confidently read by Joe Hempel, who brings the characters to life whilst reeling-off 2028 cyberpunk-talk as if he's spoken it from childhood.

message 12: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments I've got VERY limited number of codes left to give away in exchange for a review!

I hope you take advantage of this, the reviews have been outstanding!

message 13: by Lance (new)

Lance Frazon | 6 comments Hello;

I am interested if you still have any codes, it sounds interesting! Thanks.

Lance
lfrazon@gmail.com

message 14: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Will send this evening! Thanks for your interest!!

message 15: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments on its way!

I've got 2 other books out right now free for review as well.

Hybrid by Lawrence w Gold and Bloody Bank Heist by Tim Miller

message 16: by Michael (new)

Michael (mobe1969) | 465 comments I'm interested in the Hybrid book. I liked The Plague Within on that series.

message 17: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments hey Michael! Can you shoot me your email so I can send it to you?