Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) Winter question

Who do you think will die in Winter?
Olivia Zhang Olivia Apr 26, 2015 02:01PM
I really hope Ms. Meyers doesn't pull a Veronica Roth and kills one of the main characters :( but what do you think?

Jacin maybe. Then Winter would use her glamour. UGH! I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! :D

I think Scaret because in the fairy tails red riding hood is supposed to be eaten by the wolf. I know the Wolf wont actually eat her but she could die

I hope none of the main characters will die but I'm afraid that maybe Iko will die. I like the theory of Winter using her glamour against Leavan when she's hurting Jacin.

Levana's fate, should she die? Or should she live out her days in prison, glamourless? Like somehow the device that kept Cinder from using her glamour is recreated and they install it on Levana, making her powerless and unable to find her true self.

Jade-elise (last edited Sep 09, 2015 05:56PM ) Sep 09, 2015 05:51PM   0 votes
"Like somehow the device that kept Cinder from using her glamour is recreated and they install it on Levana, making her powerless and unable to find her true self."

That would be so cool if that happened!

I am hoping she does not kill any of the main characters. Like if she kills Captain Carswell Thorne, I'm done with life. If Cinder or Kai die... (pulls out pitch fork) God help the earth.

I think Levana will either die or go to prism, but I hope she dies (evil grin).

Honestly I can't pinpoint any of the characters dying because I can't imagine it! But I have a tiny feeling Wolf will die... Which better not happen.