1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Wanda & Saphire

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ღツ°ᴘʜɪʀᴇ° ツღ | 4844 comments Here it be c:

message 2: by Wanda Maximoff (new)

Wanda Maximoff | 38 comments hiiii. sorry i just saw the reply, i won't be able to reply fast coz i have classes today. anyway, any ideas? ^^

ღツ°ᴘʜɪʀᴇ° ツღ | 4844 comments I have a few but nothing major:

- A girl and a boy are best friends as they grow up, but one summer, the boy has an abusive father and his world changes. He pushes everyone away from him because he thought he couldn't trust anyone anymore. So he hurt her. He pushed her away.
But He still needed her. The sight of her centers him, and he can pool all of his anger into her. Engaging her, challenging her, bullying her...they are his food, my air, and the last part of him that feels anything human. But she left. She went to France for a year, and came back a different girl.

Now, when he pushes, she pushes back.

-On the evening of a girls seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood. She is kidnapped to an island where the sun is eternally forbidden to shine. An island uncharted by any map and ruled by the most powerful vampire coven on the planet. She wakes here as a slave, a captive in chains.
Her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn when she is the one selected out of hundreds of girls to join the harem of the dark royal Prince.
Despite his addiction to power and obsessive thirst for her blood, she soon realizes that the safest place on the island is within his quarters, and she must do all within her power to win him over if she is to survive even one more night.
Will she succeed? ...or is she destined to the same fate that all other girls have met at the hands of the Vampire coven?

(These are based off of books ive read. If you don't like either, feel free to throw any ideas of yours my way.)

message 4: by Wanda Maximoff (new)

Wanda Maximoff | 38 comments not a huge fan of vampires, sorry ;~; hmm ... what about something mystery? horror? or thriller? do you do those stuffs?

ღツ°ᴘʜɪʀᴇ° ツღ | 4844 comments Yeah I'm open to anything :D

ღツ°ᴘʜɪʀᴇ° ツღ | 4844 comments Yeah I'm open to anything :D

message 7: by Wanda Maximoff (new)

Wanda Maximoff | 38 comments great!

what about this: girl and guy are both new to school. at first things are normal, but after an incident that involves the two, everything starts getting strange; diseases, people missing, and the lot. these two are getting blamed for what's happening.

that's the general idea. you can add more if you like, or you can even suggest something else if you don't like this :)

ღツ°ᴘʜɪʀᴇ° ツღ | 4844 comments :o I actually really like the idea

message 9: by Wanda Maximoff (last edited Apr 28, 2015 12:35AM) (new)

Wanda Maximoff | 38 comments cool ^^ so, um, who's gonna play the girl/boy? :3

ღツ°ᴘʜɪʀᴇ° ツღ | 4844 comments Up to you. Which do you prefer?

ღツ°ᴘʜɪʀᴇ° ツღ | 4844 comments Up to you. Which do you prefer?

message 12: by Wanda Maximoff (new)

Wanda Maximoff | 38 comments i wanna be the girl, if that's okay with you :3

ღツ°ᴘʜɪʀᴇ° ツღ | 4844 comments Yeah that works

message 14: by Wanda Maximoff (new)

Wanda Maximoff | 38 comments great! wanna go first? i'm kinda busy but i'll be posting my charrie soon. i'll just use basic character sheet ;)