GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Jasper and the Shelter of Angels (Jasper, #1)
This topic is about Jasper and the Shelter of Angels
Inspirational > Looking for reviewers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robert Hunt (robertahunt) | 18 comments Robert A. Hunt Jasper and the Shelter of Angels
I am looking for reviewers who are willing to post their review on either smashwords or amazon and ofcourse goodreads. Please contact me if interested. When a construction worker, Jasper, is involved in a workplace accident that renders him blind, he begins a journey, seeing more than he could ever dream possible. After a near death experience, Jasper is granted a second chance at life. Awakening in a hospital, he crosses paths with a company of Seven divine Angels. Diagnosed to have brain damage, Jasper becomes ensnared in spiritual warfare between Angels and Demons.

message 2: by Mindy (new)

Mindy Lewis | 9 comments I am new to this group but would love to have copies of books I can give my Honest review to. My name is Mindy. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you my email address. Thanks!

Robert Hunt (robertahunt) | 18 comments Hi Mindy,welcome to this group. I am offering my e-book called Jasper and the shelter of angels in smashwords this month. I would love for you to read it and review it on smashwords and goodreads. Here is the link for you to read more about the book: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
Jasper and the Shelter of Angels
Robert A. Hunt
The book now has a new book cover. I will be changing the cover on the goodreads site today.
Sincerely,
Robert