1x1 Romance discussion

Rp > Midnight Rose and Annabeth

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė so, what type of romance do you want to do?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė want to do one with an angel and a girl who doesn't know it?

Could i be the girl?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė do you make characters?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė okay, do you want to do it for this or just jump in?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė okay. can you start?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments Derek was walking around a park, his wings folded behind his shirt

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Allana read her book under one of the large oak trees in the park. She pushed her long brown hair behind her ear since it had fallen in front of her eyes.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments Derek had watched for people coming and going. He was on yet another mission and needed answers. He saw a girl and walked over to her. "Excuse me." he said

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Allana looked up from her book and saw a guy talking to her. She pushed up the glasses which had fallen down and she asked politely "Yes?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments "Have you seen a guy with somewhat long blonde hair and is tan? Hazel eyes as well." He asked. He didn't figure she would know, but it was worth asking just in case she had.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė She shook her head. "Sorry I haven't," she said thinking. "I've been too busy reading," she added as an explanation.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments He nodded, figuring that. "Alright, thank you anyways." He said, turning on his heels

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė She said, "No problem," to him as he walked away. She was curious as to why he was looking for that person but it wasn't her business to ask that.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments He went back to pacing, watching very closely for any signs of threats. The guy was a very dangerous demon that had recently found that it'd be funny to kidnap people and hide them.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Allana went back to reading her book but occasionally looked up to see that the guy was pacing. She got the idea that he was nervous.

(should be have her get kidnapped?)

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments ((If you would like))

Derek sighed. He began getting a sense that he was near, which caused him to look even more

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė Allana was about to get up and ask him what was wrong when she was stopped by some guy. She smiled politely before trying to move around him. He blocked her path and she said, "Excuse me."