Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Max & Dance...Max & Dance...Max & Dance

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ There's a town that the day repeats itself over and over and over again. But nobody realizes this, because everyone stuck in the town are people who've already lived in the town for years. Except for one guy. He has recently moved into the town, and they are aware of the loop. When they try to leave, they find that they're stuck there until they can find a way to break the loop. But, meanwhile, they meet somebody else on their first day. In the beginning, they think nothing of it, thinking it just some person. But when they meet them over and over again, they start to fall in love. But this person dies on the day that repeats; the deaths may change, but the same person always dies. After seeing this person's deaths countless times, the person trying to escape starts to slowly become more and more desperate, trying to break the loop and save them. And meanwhile, they have to reintroduce themselves all over again...

(Hope the title's okay. I like to be goofy with them. > . <")

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ I just went ahead and made my guy...

Name: Alexander Bryant
Appearance:

Eye Color:
(view spoiler)

(I hope he's okay...Like I said, I'm more detailed while roleplaying, but this is just a rough template. ^^)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Um...Did you still want to do this? ^^?

message 4: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments So sorry! I've been really busy lately. Is it okay if I don't do a picture for my appearance? I like to write it down. :P

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, it's alright. ^^ And that's fine. I hused to be like that, too, until I just got lazy. ;P

message 6: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments
Lucas Darin Arkwood

23 | ʂιɳɠʅҽ | ԃҽʂƚɾυƈƚιʋҽ | ԃαɳɠҽɾσυʂ | ɱყʂƚҽɾισυʂ

D E S C R I P T I O N:

Lucas flicked his crystal blue eyes to the left, shadows dancing across the alley, and took off down the street. His lanky figure played with the shadows as he wore his casual grim smile, lurking through the darkness of the looming night. He felt like this night in particular was growing on him. His wavy blonde hair blew in the gentle, silent breeze as a sudden and harsh wind came upon him. The government must have done this. They had done too much to the world, anyways. He lifted his thick eyebrows and bit his bottom full lip before sighing and making his way through to the corner of the alley, placing his back against the crumbling brick wall.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Cool. ^^ So how should we start this bad boy? Where should these two first meet?

message 8: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments Maybeee they could first meet at the train station or something and, since it repeats (every day, after day, after day), Alex(ander) could get ran over by the train coming or something and Lucas is like holy crap, but then the day repeats and Lucas finds Alex again, and he's like, "Oh my god, didn't you die?" But your character is like, "WTH. Who the hell are you, you crazy dingobat?"
I dunno. Thoughts.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Ahaha, that works. XP Then maybe after watching Alex die a couple of times at the train station, Lucas tries to remove Alex from the train station, only to have him keep dying?
If they're meeting at the train station, is Lucas just arriving at the town, then? And is it early in the morning, or later, closer to noon?

message 10: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments He will just be arriving at the town, and maybe it should be around night so that the atmosphere and that the setting of the roleplay is darker than usually expected for this plot.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Alright. So should I start, then? And do you prefer first or third person?

message 12: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments I prefer third. Since it's your plot, could you please start it? :3

message 13: by (╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (last edited May 08, 2015 10:11PM) (new)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Okay.)

The day began like any other day. Alex woke up to the cheerful blaring of his alarm clock at precisely 5:30 in the morning, rolling onto his side to coax it into silence. Then he had rolled out of his comfortable bed, the warm blankets immediately calling for his attention as he made his way into the bathroom, yawning loudly. He hopped into the shower, shampooed his hair twice like he always did, then hopped back out to get dressed and brushed his teeth. Everything Alex did was precise, yet lazy, the routine comfortable. Really, who didn't like routine? He enjoyed rolling out of bed in the mornings before heading off to work, feeding his cat, Romeo, before heading out, grabbing a bagel or a muffin at his favorite bakery before heading off to work at the bookstore for a few hours. Then it was lunch with his friends Amelia and Eric at their usual hangout, then it was back to work for a few more hours before Alex could make his way home and sink into bed.
Life was good when you had a routine.
Except today was an exception. Alex was going to his cousin's wedding today, so he would take a break from his usual trek back to his apartment and make his way straight to the train station. He had already made preparations for Romeo to be taken care of by his neighbor for the few days he would be gone, and it wasn't like cats weren't independent, anyways. Everything was ready and raring to go, and Alex was practically buzzing with excitement. He ran his hand over Romeo's furry white head as he was making his way out, stirring the cat from his slumber. "I'll be back in a few days." he told him with a smile, receiving only a cranky mrrow. Alex laughed and grinned, scratching the cat fondly behind his ears. "Try not to miss Daddy too much." he cooed as he finally pulled away, making his way out the door and down the steps of his apartment building. Stopping by his bakery and grabing a blueberry muffin, Alex hummed cheerfully as he made his way towards the bookstore.

~Later that day~

Alex let out a soft, tired sigh as he parked his car and slipped out into the cool night air, running a hand through his hair as he made his way into the train station. The day had been rather long and uneventful, the most exciting event to have taken place was Eric's goofy, terrible impressions of celebrities and Amelia laughing so hard milk shot out her nose. All Alex was looking forward to at that point in the day was taking a nap on the train. He had already purchased a ticket for his travels, so all that was left to do was make his way over to an empty bench-not hard to find this time of night-and just simply...wait for the train that would take him a few days away from his familiarity.

(Sorry for the rather large buildup. I kind of wanted to give you the feel of how his usual day went about. > . >)

message 14: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments Lucas flung his backpack over his shoulder, before taking on the darkness of Main Street. It was the darkness that terrified him, not the way that the day kept on repeating. History was repeating itself, whether he liked it or not. And he didn't. There was no evidence to show that he was enjoying the days that passed, where the days were always the same. He knew it, and he just wanted to tell everyone else but he was afraid that it would put them in doubt. He would put them in doubt. He raked his long fingers through his wavy blonde hair, clutching his satchel and making his way down the street, cuddled up in his warm dark brown jumper that he had bought from one of the shops in the city a week ago. It was nice downtown, with only the few misunderstandings with people making fun of him because of how he dressed flamboyantly, but it didn't matter--he got that too much, and to be honest, he didn't mind it anymore. He just had to concentrate on trying to focus on telling people what they were up to, that they were in a city, a town where the clocks kept moving, but the people didn't know the whole place was cursed. It was like a messed up fairytale gone wrong.

The worst thing about it was that he had to worry something was going to happen to him whenever he looked up to the sky to see the crack of dawn, or the stars cascading across the night sky. The ethereal feeling always crept up on him, and he honestly didn't know how he felt about it. Perhaps he liked it, but to be honest, all he felt was regret. It was like the only thing that was clinging onto him was the feeling of letting go, dispersing from the crowd, and finally finding himself in the same place that he was. That he would ever be in. He was alone, and he didn't know how to feel about that feeling, that commitment to his past, present and future. He would have to think about it for some time, but for now, all he wanted to do was race to the train station--a place where he could be swept away by travel and by communication--before finally making his way home to his apartment of empty boxes of fried chicken noodles and frappes saturating the place. The maid wouldn't do anything to help him, now that he almost seemed like he didn't even want to try to help picking up after himself.

Once he got to the station, he took a seat on a bench with another person on it, a cute guy with a nice blonde-brown hairstyle, his quiff sticking up and a beautiful set of blue eyes shimmering even in the darkness. He had to do something--communicate with him, or with someone from the station. He just had to do something to keep himself from being an idiot, being someone that he didn't want to be, didn't need to be. He shifted over next to the guy, before smiling and putting his hand out.

He exhaled, "Hi, I'm Lucas."

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Time ticked on slowly, the big clock in the center of the station pulling its arms closer and closer to a later time with each passing second. Alex's train wouldn't be arriving for another hour yet, though he hadn't wanted to waste his time driving back home only to simply turn around and drive over to the station. So here he was, constantly fighting back large yawns and trying to keep his eyes open as he felt like nodding off. He was still battling with the urge to stretch out onto the bench and nap when somebody suddenly sat down next to him.
Alex furrowed his brow in confusion for a few moments, gray eyes flickering around the nearly abandoned area, taking in the countless empty benches surrounding him. He didn't necessarily mind a stranger plopping down next to him, but he still found it slightly odd that he would choose a bench occupied by somebody else when there were various other options. Then again, maybe the stranger was the type who liked sitting next to other people instead of by himself. Alex glanced over, taking in the sight of the other man sitting next to him. He looked slightly startled when a hand and a name were suddenly offered to him, but then he smiled, reaching out and grasping Lucas' hand firmly in his own. "Hi. I'm Alex. Nice to meet you." he greeted, meeting the other man's gaze and feeling his breath catch slightly at the mesmerizing blues set in a rather handsome face. Alex pulled his hand away after a few moments, still smiling kindly at the newly introduced Lucas. "I haven't seen you around before." he mused as he glanced idly over at the clock for a brief moment before glancing back. "Are you new here? Or is the town really that big?" Alex let out a soft chuckle, though he doubted the latter was the answer. The town was rather big, but Alex had lived there his whole life. The only people he didn't know were those who came in for a visit.
And nobody ever really came in for a visit.