Young Adult Book Club discussion

General > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (thebookaddictedreader) | 135 comments Mod
Welcome to Young Adult Book Club! Every month we get a few new members to the group so I thought it might be fun to start a 'introduce yourself' discussion that can be used at any time. Existing members, new or not, can use this discussion to get to know other book club members. We're all here to make friends.

You can start by telling everyone a little about yourself; your favorite books, hobbies, TV shows, food or whatever you feel like sharing.

message 2: by Brittany (new)

I'll start!

Hi, I'm Brittany. I'm from the USA. The things I love to do are: read, blog, bookstagram and shop for books. I also love to watch TV and Netflix. Some of my favorite TV shows are Outlander, Young and Hungry, Once Upon at Time, The Walking Dead, Mike and Molly, Heroes, and many many more!

Although I don't get to read nearly as much as I used to, I'm still madly in love with books and I count myself luck to be a bookworm!

message 3: by Taylor (last edited Apr 26, 2015 09:18AM) (new)

Taylor (wattpadbookreader) | 231 comments Mod
Hello guys my names Taylor I'm from the Midwest and love to read almost as much as I love the TV show the 100. The book I am currently reading is Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth and I am loving it. I am also starting a book blog and have been reviewing book on here also. If you have any questions just ask me here or message me

message 4: by Cody (new)

Cody | 1 comments Hi everyone I'm Cody!
I'm a new book blogger and I would love any feedback, tips, or just discussing books in general.. I mainly read YA/NA, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian and Science Fiction.
My favourites are the Throne of Glass Series and The Winner's Curse :)
Check out my blog at:

http://literary-lyobsessed.blogspot.c...

Thank you :)

message 5: by Alexandra (last edited Apr 26, 2015 11:31PM) (new)

Alexandra (alexandraluca) | 2 comments Hi guys!I'm Alexandra and I'm from Romania.I love to read but I also love TV shows(especially the 100) and art.I try to read as much as I can but I'm a very slow reader and very lazy.
My favorite genres are Fantasy,Science Fiction and YA :)

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 40 comments Mod
Hi everyone, I'm Amy and I'm from Michigan. I've loved reading for as long as I can remember. I also enjoying listening to music, playing tennis and spending time with friends and family. I will give almost any book a try that I find interesting but some of my favorite genres include mystery, fantasy, young adult, and romance.

I am attending college to become an Elementary Education teacher, so that keeps me very busy.

Feel free to send me a friend request here on goodreads!!

Happy Reading!! :D

message 7: by Brittany (new)

WattpadBookReader wrote: "Hello guys my names Taylor I'm from the Midwest and love to read almost as much as I love the TV show the 100. The book I am currently reading is Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth and I am loving it. ..."

I really want to start binge watching that show. What season is it on now? Season 2? Have you read the book The 100?

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Cody-Leigh wrote: "Hi everyone I'm Cody!
I'm a new book blogger and I would love any feedback, tips, or just discussing books in general.. I mainly read YA/NA, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian and Science Fiction.
My favo..."

Nice to meet you. I really want to read both of those series. :)

message 9: by Brittany (new)

Alexandra wrote: "Hi guys!I'm Alexandra and I'm from Romania.I love to read but I also love TV shows(especially the 100) and art.I try to read as much as I can but I'm a very slow reader and very lazy.
My favorite g..."

Nice to meet you. I love those genres too!

message 10: by Brittany (new)

Amy wrote: "Hi everyone, I'm Amy and I'm from Michigan. I've loved reading for as long as I can remember. I also enjoying listening to music, playing tennis and spending time with friends and family. I will g..."

Love those genres. :)

message 11: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackie_vore) Hi Everyone,I'm Jackie and like Amy, I am from Michigan! I love to read and wish that I had more time to do it! On top of reading, I love knitting, sewing and crafting.

message 12: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (wattpadbookreader) | 231 comments Mod
Brittany wrote: "WattpadBookReader wrote: "Hello guys my names Taylor I'm from the Midwest and love to read almost as much as I love the TV show the 100. The book I am currently reading is [bookcover:Insurgent|1173..."

No I haven't because I hear the tv show is better and yes the second season is on tv now.

message 13: by Kevina (new)

Kevina (kato88) | 3 comments hi yall! im kevina, new to the group. love books, movies, music and gummy bears. fave hobbie is writing, yoga, reading, listening to music. fave genres r new and young adult, paranormal, comedy, drama.

message 14: by Cayla (new)

Cayla Ann (caylaa) | 1 comments Hey! My name is Cayla I am 14 I love reading and writing! I am a blogger and a booktuber :) I have been homeschooled my whole life. I have a nose ring and I ride dirt bikes. My favorite book is Anne Of Green Gables (the whole series got me into reading :)

message 15: by Grace (new)

Grace Crandall | 1 comments Hello!! I'm Grace, I'm from Wisconsin :)
I love reading... Well, YA obviously, but mostly fantasy and science fiction YA. I also like a lot of classics, and I love writing in any genre (mostly fantasy though)
My absolute favorite TV show of all time is Daredevil, closely seconded by Doctor Who, then Burn Notice and Person of Interest... I also just finished watching Poldark, which is pretty awesome :)
Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

message 16: by Brittany (new)

Hi, Grace.

Nice to meet you! Dare Devil looks amazing. I'd love to have time to binge watch it.

message 17: by Neha (new)

Neha  | 1 comments Hello everyone!

My name is Zoey and I'm new here. I decided to join this group as I thought it would make me a better reader with others to motivate me. It's hard to find people who want to discuss books in detail, so I thought this place would be the perfect place to do it. By the way, I have recommendation requests. If you could give me any, I would be so grateful.

https://www.goodreads.com/recommendat...

Thank you so much everyone!

Zoey