1x1 Romance discussion

Gillian and Midnight

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) ((Hey. So how should we start?))

message 3: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) ((Ok sure. do you want f or m?))

message 5: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) ((ok and we're doing camp half blood right?))

message 7: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) ya sure))

message 9: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) First Name: Sam
Middle Name: Marcus
Last Name: Butler

Sexuality: straight

Godly Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Carrie Butler

Birthday: August 5th
Birth Place: Honolulu, Hawaii

History: Sam has had an interest in music and art since he was about two years old. He loved singing and playing instruments. By the time he was 13 he could play a lot of different instruments including the guitar, the piano, the drums, the trumpet, and the violin. Sam is also always drawing. At camp, he can be found down at the beach playing his guitar or drawing in his sketch book about 98% of the time. The beach is his favorite place to be. Sam is a total surfer boy and has been surfing competitively since he was 5. Both his mom and his uncle are pro surfers and surf in competitions all the time.

Appearance:

Characteristics: Sam is funny and kind. He tends to get along with everyone and doesn't really have any enemies. He's outgoing and positive most of the time and most people like him. Sam is very confident.

Fatal Flaw: Too much self-confidence

Weapons: Bow and Arrows

Power: Healing, doesn't get blinded by the sun

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments Name: Jade Knightwood
Nickname: JK, Jace, Knights
Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Appearance: Black hair, emo cut, bangs cover eyes. Blue eyes, pale skin. Wears black dresses or skinny jeans and tanktops with beanies and combat boots.

History: doesn't remember her dad or who she was before she got to camp. All she knows is she woke up in the infirmary with amnesia. She still tries to know her past.

Loves apples

Weapon: katana

message 11: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) ((Cool. I like her :) Do you want to start when she wakes up in the infirmary? Sam can be the apollo kid that's taking care of her and stuff?))

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments Sure! I'll start))

Jade wakes up to a quiet environment. She sighed and looked around, then sat up. She winced as the headache grew more painful by the second.

message 13: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) Sam walked into the room to check to the girl and saw that she was awake. "I wouldn't sit up." He walked over to the counter on the other side of the room where he kept all of his doctor stuff. He grabbed what he needed and walked over to her. Sam took her arm and wrapped it in the blood pressure pump. "I'm gonna ask you some questions. First, What's your name?" He started to take her blood pressure.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments Jade frowned and leaned back. She nearly forced her arm back when he took it, but the saw blood pressure pump and sighed. "Uh...my name is Jade." She said. "Jade Knightwood. Where am I?" she asked, looking around and then at him.

message 15: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) Sam finished taking her blood pressure and pulled off the pump. "Your blood pressure is normal." He said ignoring her question. "I need to check your heart rate." He grabbed the stethoscope off the table next to her bed. "How old are you?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments She looked at the stethoscope, not liking how it looked for some reason. "16." She mumbled. "Hey, you didn't answer my question..." She said and looked at him again, wanting to know.

message 17: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) Sam put the stethoscope around his neck. "You're in the infirmary at Camp-Half Blood. Now are you going to let me check your heart rate?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments She looked at him for a moment, thinking through the question then sighed. "Fine..." She mumbled. "What's Camp Half Blood?" SHe asked. "Why am I in the infirmary?"

message 19: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) Sam sat on the bed next to here=, checking her heart rate. "It's a camp for children on the greek gods and you're in the infirmary because you got attacked by a monster on your way here."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments "Greek gods? Monsters?" She mumbled, hardly able to believe it. She frowned. "What kind of monster?" She asked, finding she couldn't remember it.

message 21: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) Sam finished checking her heart rate and stood up, grabbing his clipboard and writing down a few things. "I don't know what kind of monster. Do you remember anything from before you woke up?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments She thought for a moment, then shook her head. "No..." She mumbled, sensing that it was bad and strange at the same time. She kept herself calm though, knowing not to freak out.

message 23: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) "That's not good.. not good at all." Sam said. "Well um.. other than that... you're fine so I'm thinking one more day in the infirmary and then you can go."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments "Well if that's it why can't I go now?" She asked and sat up again, her legs already off the bed.

message 25: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) "Because I'm the doctor and I said so. And also I need to make sure that I didn't miss anything." Sam said, crossing his arms.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments She frowned slightly. "You're not a doctor. You look too young." She said and stood from the bed, looking over to the door and tilting her head.

message 27: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) "Actually I am one of the doctors at camp. I'm a son of Apollo." Sam moved to block the door. "You need just one more night of rest."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments "Son of Apollo? Don't make me laugh." She mumbled. "Why? I don't want to stay in here any longer." She said, feeling as if the walls would close in on her

message 29: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) "I wasn't trying to make you laugh." Sam said. "you know what fine...but I'm showing you around camp... you know for medical reasons. In case anything were to happen."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments "I'll be fine on my own." She said but really didn't care. She just wanted to get out of the place.

message 31: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) "nope. I'm coming with you. come on." Sam said, leading the way out.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments She sighed and followed him, her legs a bit shaky but she got used to it. As she walked out, she looked around, amazed.

message 33: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) "Pretty amazing isn't it?" Sam waved at Chiron who was coming towards the infirmary.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments She nodded and watched, even more amazed when a figure of half horse half man came over

message 35: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) "Hey Chiron. Jade is finally awake." Sam said.

Chiron nods at them. "I see that. Have you explained the camp to her?"

"Sort of. I'm showing her around now."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 38 comments "So...I am not being pranked here?" She asked

message 37: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) "no. You're not." Sam said with a chuckle. "Come on. There's a bunch of coo things for you to see."

message 39: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) Sam walked in front of her, but backwards so he was facing her. "So what do you want to see first? There's the strawberry fields over there, the beach, the archery range. I could show you the forest, but it's kind of off limits to campers when we're not playing capture the flag. Oh yeah that's to night. Sometime today you need to pick a weapon out of the weapon's shed."