What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA - Girl in love with two brothers, the one who is her boyfriend enters the army and the other brother wants to make her pay for something

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by NonIris (new)

NonIris | 5 comments Hi, a read a couple of months ago about a book here on Goodreads, but I don't remember the title ot the author.. It's about a girl (a teen girl if i remember this one correctly) who is in a relationship with a boy (about the same age) for almost 2 years, the boy leaves to enter military service, and during their relationship, the girl is starting to feel attracted to his brother who doesn't seem to like her.. but this brother also feels something for her, but in the same time he apparently hates her and his plan is to destroy her for something that happened or something she did... unfortunately, this is all I can remember about the book. Sounds familiar? Can someone help me find it? thank you :)

message 2: by Kimber (new)

Kimber (kimberlibri) | 158 comments This sounds really familiar but I can't find it by going through my Goodreads list. Is the one you're looking for take place in Australia? Are the brothers twins? I might be thinking of the wrong thing but for some reason I've got a book in mind where only one twin comes home from war and he's in his brother's place.

message 3: by NonIris (new)

NonIris | 5 comments No, I don't think they're twins, and I don't remember anything about the country they live in. It could be US, I know that's not helpful.. But in the description, she was visiting a lot the brothers' house since she was in that relationship, and that's when she started to notice the other brother. And he was the hot, bad boy who was barely talking to her and, from the description, he definitely wanted some revenge.. Oh, and the book might be recent.

message 4: by Michelle °O° (last edited May 02, 2015 04:16PM) (new)

Michelle °O° | 154 comments Possibly could be Here with Me

Here with Me

message 5: by NonIris (new)

NonIris | 5 comments It's not Here with me, thank you though.

message 6: by Layla (new)

Layla Nelli | 4 comments Omg I think I know is it If I lie by Corrine Jackson

message 7: by NonIris (new)

NonIris | 5 comments Nope, not If I lie either

message 8: by Kimber (new)

Kimber (kimberlibri) | 158 comments The one I was thinking of is called Ronan's Echo but I don't think it is what you're looking for.

message 9: by NonIris (new)

NonIris | 5 comments Unfortunately, it's not..

I can't believe that I liked the description and I didn't mark it as 'to read'.. Though, I don't know what made me to "ignore" it.. I recall that it is a recent book or that is/was supposed to be released soon..

Thank you for trying to help.