1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Rose & Nicole

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,620 (2620 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments Here we are!

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Yay!! I'd prefer the girl and I like to do pretty detailed:)

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments I'm detailed too, it's fine I'll be the boy. Just a question, did she know he was a demon?

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Yes, I'd like to play it where they are dating and she found out maybe a few weeks before

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments Okay, can you start please??

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments ((Yup!!))

Emily yawned and woke to a note. Her mother was gone on business again. Her father had walked out on them so now her mother was always gone. She tossed her long blonde hair into a pony and dressed. She then walked up the street to town. It was a nice day and that meant she could walk rather than having to take the bus.

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments ((are they in highschool?))

He was buying in the supermarket, not really knowing what to buy. It had been a long time since he had been around humans and now seeing so many of them,in the same place was overwhelming.

((sorry, I was thinking a name but I'm not really inspired about names right now))

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments ((Yep!))

Emily slid into the library. She smiled and grabbed a book. A boy came up and flirted. She bit her lip, scared her boyfriend would come out of nowhere. She had just recently found out he was a demon and that made her even more nervous, not wanting anyone to make him angry.

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments ((can he have powers?))

He went out of the market and looked around, the library was in front of him and he saw a shining blonde ponytail from outside, he thought he recognized it. He smiled and walked there, he hadn't really being expecting to meet with her today but it was always nice to hang out with her, she had even accepted him being a demon.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "I have a boyfriend," she said and rolled her eyes at the cashier, "thanks for the offer though," she said. She was uncomfortable. He had asked her to coffee. She never really understood what guys saw in her. She was just another blonde. She didn't think she was anything special.

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He walked into the library, recognizing that face in less than a second, he smiled and waved a hand at her as he walked to her. A guy was there and he felt like she was uncomfortable with him, "is he bothering?" He asked from behind, expecting to scare the guy

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily looked up, "no, it's fine," she murmured and took his hand gently. She kissed his cheek and smiled then walked him back outside, "hi," she murmured and kissed him softly once they got outside, a good distance away from the cashier.

((I'm not sure if I answered but yeah he can have powers!:) ))

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments ((cool))

He kissed her back but then pulled back. He didn't like the way she was acting with him since she found out he was a demon, she was acting as if he was a bomb, ready to explode. "hey" he said

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "What's wrong?" She asked when he tugged away so soon. She bit her lip. She knew how she was acting but she was getting used to him now that she knew. She didn't know how to act sometimes. Her shoulders slumped, "I'm sorry I'm doing it again aren't I?" Her blue eyes looked down sadly.

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments "you are" he said biting his lip, he didn't like that the only person he loved considered him a monster, but he was a monster so he didn't blame her, "it doesn't matter, do you want to go somewhere? Or I can just leave you alone"

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "I don't think your a monster," she said sternly, "I wouldn't be here if I thought you were," she knew that look he got. She laced their fingers together, "I love you and I accept you, for everything," she kissed his chin then nodded, "and of course I want to hang out. My mom is gone for the week so if you want to sleepover I would definitely love that." She murmured, blue eyes soft.

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He smiled a bit at her, "okay, where do you want to go?" He hadn't planned anything since he hadn't expected her to be there, he looked at her with his green eyes

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Do you want to go to the beach? I'd have to go home and change," she smiled and took his hand, beginning to walk back to her house with him. She was excited to get to spend the week with him. If she could she would always spend time with him. She moved in a few years ago and at first she couldn't stand him but then he grew on her and she ended up falling for him, falling hard.

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments "okay" he said excited about spending a whole week with her. At first he had liked her, he had seen her in the mornings and sighed, thinking about the perfect life she had and that she would never like someone like him, then her parents split and that probably made her notice him, he was glad he had found someone who knew the truth about him and stayed with him despite everything.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments She smiled then slid in her house. She put on a red bikini then slid on one of his shirts as a cover up, "I'm ready," she smiled, tossing on flip flops. She had long tan legs, and a tan petite yet fit body. She was a dancer, "do we need to stop by your apartment?" She tilted her head.

message 21: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments "yep" he said walking with her, he changed his clothes fast since he wanted to get to the beach before the sun went down. He put an arm around her as they walked to his car, sometimes he got quite overprotective with her and he wondered if she liked it that way. Maybe some things remained, even thought he hadn't seen demons in a while he would always be one of them and act like one of them.

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily slid in the car. She loved it when he got protective, it made her feel loved and wanted. She rolled down the windows and changed the radio station to what she liked, "mmm I'm so glad it is getting warm again," she beamed up at him.

message 23: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments "mmjm, what are we listening to? My copilot" he asked smiling, he liked the song but he didn't know the name, they usually liked the same music.

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Country," she said and pulled her sunglasses down. She smiled up at him, kissing his cheek, "do we really have to go to school tomorrow?" She pouted. She loved cuddling up into his warmth in the morning and just laying around being lazy.

message 25: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments "we could not go and stay in a hotel... Are you sure you don't have a important test or something?" He asked smiling

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Nope, no test," she smiled and slid into the warm sand. She put her towel out and laid on her flat tummy. She smiled up at him, "so why were you in town today?" She tilted her head, blue eyes matching the perfect blue ocean water.

message 27: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments "I was buying food and, then I saw you ponytail" he said playing with her hair, it was silky. He looked at her blue eyes and they way they looked like the deep blue water, he wondered why she had fallen for him

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments She laughed lightly and closed her eyes in content, "can you go get me a smoothie?" She gave him puppy dog eyes, the cart was right over next to them, "please?" She asked and smiled brightly.

message 29: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He smiled and looked at her big blue puppy eyes, "what do I get?" He asked teasingly already standing up and, he ordered two smoothies.

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments She smiled and closed her eyes. She sighed happily as the sun warmed her skin, "thank you," she kissed his lips softly then laid on her back happily.

message 31: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He took a sip of his smoothie and laid down next to her, hugging from behind and felling the warm sun in his skin, he loved the beach. "you're welcome" he said kissing her cheek.

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "What hotel are we staying at?" She asked and rested her head on his chest. She was exhausted from the past couple of days. She had had hard exams.

message 33: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments "I don't know, I have never gone to a hotel here before" he said stroking her hair while it was on his chest. "have you?"

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "We can just stay at my house," she murmured and looked up at him. She noticed girls staring at him. She didn't blame them, he was a very attractive guy but it made her insecure and uncomfortable.

message 35: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He smiled and felt like someone was watching him, he just looked at her and smiled trying to make her feel normal, "okay" he said relaxing, and kissing her

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments She smiled and kissed him back, winding her hand into his hair. She smiled and her lips parted gently. Her body fit up perfectly against his.

message 37: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He smiled against her lips and kissed her softly with a hand in her hair, he tasted her lips and the smoothie too.

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments She kissed him deeply then tugged away, looking up at him, "We will have plenty of time for that later," she giggled.

message 39: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments "okay, wanna swim?" He asked, he was tired of just laying in the sand

message 40: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Yes," she smiled and ran out to the water. She swam and giggled as the waves hit her. She loved the cold water after just sitting in the sun.

message 41: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments His skin was thankful with the water, he had been too hot and thought that maybe later it would hurt, but for now he was just fine. He swam as waves hit him

message 42: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily kissed his cheek then ran back up and frowned when she saw men watching them. She looked at them and gasped when a hand was put over her mouth and she was dragged to the private cove down the beach.

message 43: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He felt something in the air but wasn't fast enough to stop them. "leave her alone" he said as he ran fast, following her.

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Ahh! Nice of you to join us! This the pretty girl you left for?" They each ran a hand down her body with a smirk, "what's her name? Please do share, unless you want us to explore on our own?"

Emily's eyes were wide in fear. She looked at them and realized they were all demons. She strugged but that only made them grip onto her that much tighter.

message 45: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He tried to calm down, fighting with all of them at the same time was impossible, even if he was strong. He got closer to her just in case they touched her, "what do you want?"

message 46: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "For you to come back to the clan, bring her as a pet for the rest of us," they chuckled and she jerked when a hand tugged at her bottoms.

Emily's eyes filled with tears. They pleaded for him to help her. Her knees wobbled no matter how strong she tried to be. She trembled in complete fear.

message 47: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He hit one of them with his elbow, then punched the other one in the face, it was enough for them to let go her arms, he quickly hugged her to his body, "we are not going anywhere" he told them and he whispered "I'm so sorry to her ear"

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily turned so she was hidden in his strong arms. Her head hidden in his chest and small frame tucked against him. She was still terrified. She gripped onto his shirt.

"What else she got to lose. We killed her mother on the way here," one laughed, "want proof? We got her body in the back to take down to Hell," they laughed as if it was a hilarious joke.

message 49: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9914 comments He stomach fell, demons were good liars and he wasn't supposed to believe them but he had a horrible feeling in the gut, "you're lying" he said and held her closer, he couldn't even think of that possibility. What if it was true, "you're lying, leave us alone! I have nothing to do with you"

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments They pulled out her mother's body and tossed it at their feet, "are we?" They asked and looked at him.

Emily heard but she couldn't look. She bursted into tears and collapsed against him, having him support her. She gripped onto him. She had no one left. Tears fell from her eyes and she broke down.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53