GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Inspirational > A reviewer looking for books!

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carlisa (new)

Carlisa Thomas (lisamcmillan) | 4 comments Hello,
I hope you are well...I have a inspirational book titled: Living Fulfilled...The Infectious Joy of Serving Others...it is new on the market...it's 200 pages and hardback. If you are interested I can send you a copy. Thanks, Lisa

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Anderson (goodreadscomsharon_anderson) | 1 comments Hi Margaret -
I have a paranormal romance (dark romantic comedy) for you if you're interested.
Let me know and I would be happy to supply an e-copy.

Sharon Anderson
www.SharonAndersonAuthor.com
Curse of the Seven 70s

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) Hello Sharon
That sounds like it could be really good so yes I would be interested

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Anderson (goodreadscomsharon_anderson) | 1 comments Awesome! Which format would you like?

message 6: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) Any format I don't mind

message 7: by Margaret (new)

message 8: by Margaret (new)

message 9: by Margaret (new)

message 10: by Margaret (new)

message 11: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Anderson (goodreadscomsharon_anderson) | 1 comments Okay - Not sure if I can sent you the complete book through this forum - But if you email me at seanderson.sa@gmail.com I can send you the file =)

message 12: by Carlisa (new)

Carlisa Thomas (lisamcmillan) | 4 comments Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hello Margaret,
I hope you are well...I have a inspirational book titled: Living Fulfilled...The Infectious Joy of Serving Others...it is new on the market...it's 200 pages and hardback. If you are interested I can send you a copy. Thanks, Lisa

message 13: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hello Margaret,
I hope you are well...I have a inspirational book titled: Living Fulfi..."

Hello,
I would be very interested in reviewing your book

message 14: by Donna (new)

Donna Chadwick (dreamsinlilac86) I run a book reviewing blog

message 15: by Peprah (new)

Peprah Boasiako (authorpeprahboasiako) | 11 comments Donna wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog"

Would you be interested in reviewing my new urban fantasy, The Genesis. Please let me know.

message 16: by Peprah (new)

Peprah Boasiako (authorpeprahboasiako) | 11 comments Ivana wrote: "I am a writer myself, but I also enjoy giving feedback to fellow writers.
You can contact me for more information through my e-mail (ivanadebona28@gmail.com) or in the comments.

P.S. I only review..."

Hello Ivana, would you be interested in reviewing my new urban fantasy, The Genesis. Please let me know.

message 17: by Peprah (new)

Peprah Boasiako (authorpeprahboasiako) | 11 comments Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hello Margaret, Would you be interested in reviewing my new urban fantasy, The Genesis. Please let me know.

message 18: by Donna (new)

Donna Chadwick (dreamsinlilac86) Peprah wrote: "Donna wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog"

Would you be interested in reviewing my new urban fantasy, The Genesis. Please let me know."

yeah l would like that

message 19: by Carlisa (new)

Carlisa Thomas (lisamcmillan) | 4 comments Margaret wrote: "Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hello Margaret,
I hope you are well...I have a inspirational book titl..."

Where do I send the copy to? and thank you.

message 20: by Preeti (new)

Preeti G (preetig) | 10 comments Hello all,

I am looking for reviews for my new book 'I am an angel's daughter', a story of inspiration, courage and true grit. If you are interested, I can send you the PDF too!

Thanks so much!

Preeti

message 21: by J M (last edited Jun 16, 2015 10:05AM) (new)

J M Shorney (jmshorney) | 4 comments Hi Margaret ,
I'd love you to review my book. It's a Paranormal thriller. 'Night Of All Evil'
A tale of witchcraft and Highgate Cemetery. How a woman proves love can conquer evil..
I can send the paperback to you.. If interested, I'll forward my e-mail address.

message 22: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) J M wrote: "Hi Margaret ,
I'd love you to review my book. It's a Paranormal thriller. 'Night Of All Evil'
A tale of witchcraft and Highgate Cemetery. How a woman proves love can conquer evil..
I can send the ..."

Hello, I would be very interested in reviewing your book.

message 23: by E.S. (new)

E.S. (arthur_ritus) | 2 comments Hi Margaret, I am looking for reviewers for my time travel mystery novel titled Diem Mortis. If you are interested in reviewing it, let me know and I can send you a free epub copy.

message 24: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) E.S. wrote: "Hi Margaret, I am looking for reviewers for my time travel mystery novel titled Diem Mortis. If you are interested in reviewing it, let me know and I can send you a free epub copy."

I would be interested

message 25: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hello Margaret,
I hope you are well...I have a inspirational book titled: Living Fulfi..."

I have sent you a message as I wasn't sure if I had contacted you or not.

message 26: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie Miranda (sherriemiranda) | 70 comments I would love to get more reviews for my novel "Secrets & Lies in El Salvador: Shelly's Journey."
Here is the blurb:
"Shelly Dalton Smith travels to El Salvador during the Salvadoran Civil War. After being taken in by a host family, she is tricked into helping with a mission that exposes her to secrets and lies. She learns of the death of an American journalist and hears harrowing accounts of refugees. It is almost too much to bear until she falls for an American fighting with the guerrillas. He teaches her a passion for living she has never known. But, every day places both of their lives in danger."
You can e-mail me at sherriemiranda1@aol.com. Let me know if you prefer the Mobi or a PDF.
Thanks,
Sherrie

message 27: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) Sherrie wrote: "I would love to get more reviews for my novel "Secrets & Lies in El Salvador: Shelly's Journey."
Here is the blurb:
"Shelly Dalton Smith travels to El Salvador during the Salvadoran Civil War. Afte..."

You can email me a PDF to margaret.chadwick@live.co.uk

message 28: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie Miranda (sherriemiranda) | 70 comments Margaret,
It would be better for me if you e-mailed me. That way I don't get the e-mail address wrong. And I am assured that the person offering the review is serious.
Thank you,
Sherrie
Do you know a/b my debut novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador”? A young American woman goes to war-torn El Salvador: http://tinyurl.com/klxbt4y
My husband made a video for my novel. He wrote the song too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11Ch...

message 29: by Mir (new)

Mir Quadri | 14 comments Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hey Margaret,

I jave written and piblished my first book in the thriller/suspense genre. This book is about a person who has the power of navigating memoeries and witness how people get killed. You could read the description of the book here :The Mind Hunter

Would you be interested in reviewing this book? I can send you a free copy over email, please let me know.

Thanks
Mir

message 30: by Preeti (new)

Preeti G (preetig) | 10 comments Hi Margaret,

Would you be interested in reviewing my new book 'I am an angel's daughter.' I can send you a PDF copy as well.

"At the age of seven, when Ganga is diagnosed with polio, she doesn’t allow it to kill her spirit. Instead, she fills her life with renewed optimism and an undying philanthropism, inspiring the world around her. Her fight against poverty and discrimation for her disability becomes stronger as she grows up amidst highly defeating barriers of religious orthodoxy.

Love comes in the form of Paul, lighting up the dreams extinguished in her long ago. But, later when this very love threatens her identity and choices, she keeps her faith alive, despite incidents around her failing her.

Years later, yet another shocking fatality is secretly planning its attack on her. Will she fall frail to the gall of this new adversity? Will this cruel twist of fate bring untold changes to her loved ones’ lives?"

Please let me know.

Thanks

Preeti

message 31: by Stevie (new)

Stevie Turner (stevieturner) | 4 comments Hi all, I have two new Women's Fiction books that need reviewing please, if anybody likes reading about relationships.The Daughter-in-law Syndrome

message 32: by Gina (new)

Gina LoBiondo (ginalob) | 99 comments Hi, Margaret! Are you interested in reviewing children's picture books? I've published two. The first one is called Pegasus -- A Dragon's Tale, which has won 8 prestigious book awards and the second book is called Button Nose the Sad Little Bear, winner of 3 book awards (so far!). You can see the book trailer for Pegasus here -- https://youtu.be/3EHLKZj6aRE

And the trailer for Button Nose here -- https://youtu.be/pabJ5ZOhCdA

You can email me at reggie13chip@yahoo.com and I'd be happy to send you a pdf copy of each.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Gina =D

message 33: by Brigitta (new)

Brigitta Moon (brigittamoon) | 6 comments Hi Margaret,
Here is some info about my book. Let me know if you are interested in reviewing.
My book A Secret Love is a short story in need of reviews. It has one 5 star review on Amazon so far. It can be read in an hour or a little more. I placed it in the fiction, romance genre. There are explicit scenes in the book. It will be available on Audible soon, hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks. Here is a link to chapter 5 audible
https://youtu.be/OehbRlHL_bM If you read on the kindle app I would be happy to send you a lend of my copy.

Here is a link to the book. http://www.amazon.com/A-SECRET-LOVE-B...

Check my author page http://www.amazon.com/Brigitta-Moon/e... to see if there is a different book you would like to review. Just let me know and I will send you a lend via the kindle app.
Send me an email at brigittamoon@yahoo.com

message 34: by Aurelia (new)

Aurelia McNeil (mcneilsreviews) | 2 comments We're looking for people to join our team and receive free non-fiction books in exchange for writing a review. Specifically, we are looking for book reviewers who read and blog about non-fiction books. If you are interested, please send us 1) your name 2) your blog URL and 3) your contact email to
info@McNeilsReviews.com, subject: "Join book review team"

message 35: by Aly (new)

Aly | 15 comments I will love to offer my services as well. I have before but I will add my name out again just in case I get lost in the shuffle. I'd love to help! Please send an e-mail to alysiaur26@yahoo.com and please add that it is a "book review request" in the subject. I love most genres and I'm not very picky. I just like to help! Please let me know the title, genre and length of your book. I will e-mail you back once your review is posted! I prefer MOBI format but I will except PDF and Word Documents and hard copy.

message 36: by Mehreen (new)

Mehreen Ahmed (mehreen2) | 57 comments Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hello Margaret,
I hope you are well...I have a inspir..."

Hello Margaret,

Would you please consider reviewing Moirae written by Mehreen Ahmed. Moirae is written in a stream of consciousness style. CheersMoirae

message 37: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chadwick (dreamsingold) Mehreen wrote: "Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hello Margaret,
I hope you are well....."

Hello,
Currently I am only accepting print copies of books for review and not digital copies

message 38: by Mehreen (new)

Mehreen Ahmed (mehreen2) | 57 comments Margaret wrote: "Mehreen wrote: "Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "Carlisa wrote: "Margaret wrote: "I run a book reviewing blog so if anyone wants their book reviewing feel free to contact me"

Hello Margaret,
I hop..."

What is your address. Would you accept my manuscript? I'll have a physical copy sent out to your address from Amazon.com Cheers Mehreen Email:Mehreen10@gmail.com

message 39: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Browne (victoriabrowne) Hello, I have written two books and I am always looking for reviews. My second book has been made free on Snashwords.com until Monday 19th oct: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view... However if you read this after 19th and I a copy to review or if you would like another file format juts let me know. Victoria_browne@yahoo.co.uk

My first book has a promotion with BookBub and will be free for 5 days on Amazon 27th Oct. Again I can email you a copy any time if you would like a read. xx

#chicklit

message 40: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie Miranda (sherriemiranda) | 70 comments I would love a review of my novel! Please e-mail me for a PDF or Mobi. (Make sure you say which one you want.) sherriemiranda1@aol.com
Sherrie Miranda's historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” is about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:
http://tinyurl.com/klxbt4y
Her husband made a video for her novel. He wrote the song too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11Ch...
An article about Sherrie Miranda and her debut novel:
http://www.thestarnews.com/entertainm...

message 41: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Kraft (kevkraft) Would you care to review my inspirational action novel, DOBORO THE BOTTLENECKER? I'll gladly send it to you in whatever electronic format you like free of charge. Just let me know where to send it.

Here's the rear cover description:

Dave Granger took the wrong job with a bad man.

That mistake cost him the life of his wife and daughter and nearly his own.

Rendered crippled and blinded from an assassination attempt, he was spirited away to distant South Korea for his own sake, where he underwent seven years of extraordinary physical and personal rehabilitation under both the harsh tutelage of a martial arts master and the God of his youth. Pushed beyond what he thought were his own limits, he discovered a new strength of human spirit with his new lease on life.

Now…seven years later, he is back in the states as a transitory street musician—a brand new man with a brand new name. And with his new lease on life, a new mission: to anonymously protect his daughter, whom he had assumed dead, from the malevolent forces that soon resurface with his appearance to finish the job they attempted seven years ago. His vigilance is undeniable. His skills are remarkable. But he’s only human. And his love for his little girl could very well be the thing that finally dooms them both, unless he can summon strength beyond himself, to finally confront the threat against them.

And that is only the beginning.

Hope to hear from you.

- Kevin

Doboro the Bottlenecker by Kevin M Kraft

message 42: by Terence (new)

Terence Goodchild (tamarvalley) | 1 comments Hello my name is Terence J godchild would love a review of my new book The Legacy of Tallow Manor let me know how to send it to you check it out on Amazon ISBN 9781784553531

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Connell (michelleconnell) | 6 comments I published a new inspirational romance, Cookie Encounter, last month and would like some reviews for Amazon and/or GR.

Here is the back cover copy: Where does the power to forgive come from?

Natalie Alexander believes she is unworthy of a romantic relationship after a traumatic event back in college. After moving to southern Illinois, she can finally put the past behind her. She works from home as a freelance writer, in her own world most of the time.

But then she unexpectedly meets the handsome Nick Norton, who she meets over a platter of cookies. She’s smitten from the first moment. Unwittingly Natalie is drawn to Nick, but will she ever be able to reveal her secret? Can Natalie overcome her insecurities and can Nick help her see her inner beauty?

I can send a PDF, email me at mcfamx6 at gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!