Out and Proud (A GSA Club) discussion

For the LGBT > Crushes

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 308 comments Mod
So this is where we can post about mistakes, unrequited crushes, embarrassment... Everything

message 2: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 308 comments Mod
I'll go to start things off.
I liked this girl a while ago, and I'd liked her a couple of months, I didnt know her that well, we probably exchanged one sentence out of drama class.
But I liked her and I had a 'friend' who told her. Basically what followed was three messages from the girl basically saying she hates me and sh*t, (idk if I can swear on here) and since then I've had a GREAT time in drama class. *sarcasm is heavy*

message 3: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

And now, about three weeks after the incident, I think I'm moving on. The thing is, there's this other fork in my Spanish class, and... I don't know. I don't want to make the same mistake as last time. From my experiences, my crushes have never worked out well. The one before the drama incident, I never told them and we haven't talked in years now.

Now, someone else post please, I feel like a knob

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, god. That really, really sucks. :(

message 5: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

ANNNDD I DONT LIKE FORKS. I MEANT GIRL.

message 6: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

and yeah.

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (demision) Most of my crushes start off with realizing the other person is interested first . So I've been pretty safe from the same kind of harsh embarrassment xD

message 8: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

lucky xD

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy I don't usually get crushes. So far in my lifetime I had only one real one. It was hard to talk to them and not be able to say how I feel. But it became so intense I had to tell and then did and it went well, we've been together for a year and eleven days when I had my heart broken and been abandoned. Now I'm trying to heal and learn about myself.

message 10: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

That really sucks I'm so sorry :(

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy ♫✯Aria loves Naomily✯♫ *I'm wonderstruck* ❤️Because of the layers?❤️I do want you. So be brave and want me back wrote: "That really sucks I'm so sorry :("

Thank you. I'm healing and trying to move on now. It'll still také some time, but I guess I can do it, been much worse. But I learned something and maybe even grew some, so I guess try to see also something positive?

message 12: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

I think that's the best thing to do. I am healing from being hurt by someone too- a girl, actually- and I think the best thing to do is try and let it make you stronger

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy ♫✯Aria loves Naomily✯♫ *I'm wonderstruck* ❤️Because of the layers?❤️I do want you. So be brave and want me back wrote: "I think that's the best thing to do. I am healing from being hurt by someone too- a girl, actually- and I think the best thing to do is try and let it make you stronger"

I¨m sorry to hear that.

I still get upset and miss her, but slowly and surely

message 14: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

Yeah. Moving on is hard but we can do it.

message 15: by Amy (last edited Jun 01, 2015 06:50AM) (new)

Amy ♫✯Aria loves Naomily✯♫ *I'm wonderstruck* ❤️Because of the layers?❤️I do want you. So be brave and want me back wrote: "Yeah. Moving on is hard but we can do it."

We can. And if you'd like to talk some time I can listen :)

message 16: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

:) thanks

message 17: by ❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (last edited Jun 21, 2015 01:18PM) (new)

❤♥♔Nia♔♥❤ (nothingatthemoment) | 6 comments :D
I've never had a crush, either. :D

But your stories are awesome!

message 18: by M (new)

M Liu (m729549) ok, so i've never had a real crush
but up to now, i've had like three mini-crushes

my usual pattern is: have crush, be mean on reflex, remind myself being mean to crush is a stupid reflex, try to stop having crush since it's not as if i will EVER act on them, realize that crush is immiture idiot, move on

pattern usually takes slightly less than a month to go through

however for my last crush it was different becuz the guy wasn't an idiot, and i wasn't mean at any point in time becuz he actually liked my very heavy sarcasm and snippy remarks, however it was still a mini crush. and then he got a horrible haircut and i realize that that is a very stupid reason to end a crush but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm that's interesting
I've had crushes lots, usually just stopped liking them after some time

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

same here

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 23: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

awww

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 56 comments Mod
♫✯Aria loves #Pricefield✯♫❤NO EMOJI❤Take these broken wings and learn to fly *Ships everything that moves* wrote: "ANNNDD I DONT LIKE FORKS. I MEANT GIRL."

aahhahahahahah fork

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Forksexual

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 10 comments I came out to my crush that I am Bi. He said he supports it. I am one of the happiest people ever! :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Congratulations!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

cute!

princess maggie  (apennymarauder) literally love myself too much. don't have room for anyone else :P (when you actually hate yourself, but make it seem like you're so narcissistic^-^)

message 31: by princess maggie (last edited Jun 05, 2017 08:20AM) (new)

princess maggie  (apennymarauder) actually I do like this girl, but she went on a date with this really cute person last week so... I mean she took her to Happy Teriyaki so obviously she has great taste. How could I compete?

message 32: by Emery (new)

Emery (frogdyke) aw yikes :( sorry to hear that!
there's a really cute girl in 2 of me classes and we always smile at each other but my last relationship was awful so i'm kinda :\ :\