Out and Proud (A GSA Club) discussion

Our own threads > Pictures. Rants. Random stuff. -Arias thread. All welcome

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 308 comments Mod
Just post random stuff you want to post!

message 2: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (last edited Apr 26, 2015 01:14AM) (new)

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 308 comments Mod

message 3: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

message 4: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

message 5: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

message 6: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

message 7: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

I made this

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

SANTANA <3

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

♫✯Aria loves Brittana✯♫ *Klaine* ❤️Because of the layers?❤️Sorry I'm not sorry for the times I don't reply.. You know the reason why wrote: "I made this

"

THIS IS TOO TRUE

message 10: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

xD yesss

message 11: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

Miranda ☔︎ Everyone is getting in relationships and shit and I'm lucky if I can find a matching pair of socks ♫ wrote: "SANTANA <3"

Santana is just........ ugh if Brittany and her weren't so perfect I would just...

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 12 comments just found this and its kurt

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ | 12 comments I love this thread

message 14: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

☁Ginjer the ninja☁ wrote: " just found this and its kurt"

Did this happen? I don't remember it...

message 15: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

It's definitely Chris but he looks older than before he came out to his dad on Glee

message 16: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

I think that's fan made.

message 17: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

the last gif is just... FEELS

message 18: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

message 19: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (last edited Jul 31, 2015 02:26AM) (new)

I saw Paper Towns today. Ansel Elgort was in it as a surprise. #Straightforyou

message 20: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (last edited Jul 31, 2015 02:07AM) (new)

[image error]

message 21: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (last edited Jul 31, 2015 02:20AM) (new)

[image error]

message 22: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

message 23: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

message 24: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

message 25: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

message 26: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

message 27: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

description

message 28: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (last edited Mar 13, 2016 12:00AM) (new)

message 29: by René (new)

René (bookgeek4life) | 5 comments Aria, the last few posts are coming in with image errors. Now I'm intrigued and want to know what they are! :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate it when that happens! I wonder what went wrong? :P

message 31: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

oh dear! I'll edit them! :)

message 35: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

Green Elephant Girl ™ wrote: "I hate it when that happens! I wonder what went wrong? :P"

René wrote: "Aria, the last few posts are coming in with image errors. Now I'm intrigued and want to know what they are! :)"

i got them uploaded guys!!

Hailley Dawn--✖ When you love somebody, they'll always leave too soon ✖ (Hailleydawnmona) | 56 comments Mod
Oh my god, Kurt, ElloSteph and ALEX F*CKING VAUSE

message 37: by ♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤, Life is better when you just remember that love is love (new)

Hailley Dawn--✖Fighting on my own in a war that's already been won✖ wrote: "Oh my god, Kurt, ElloSteph and ALEX F*CKING VAUSE"

YES

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Im gay for 3 people
Brendon Urie
Kurt *whatever the hell your last name is*
And
John Barrowman

One is a famous singer who is married with a child.
One is fictional.
One is a famous gay man.