†Royal Selection† discussion

Elemental Village > Pet Shelter

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Shelter where pets and strays are taken in to be adopted.))

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Kiato walks into the Store, glancing around for something, or someone.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Kaito stood behind Azelea listening, ans trying not to laugh. This was his amusing girlfriend, no less. The animals surrounding her just made the scene even more funny and adorable. Nothing was to be compared to being with Azelea. Kiato tried to hold back a laugh but instead coughed loudly into his fist.

"Not long" Kiato said leaning in and pecking Azelea lightly on the lips. His heart beat was steady, as it always was, keeping his emotions in check was a priority for him without it he would seem weak. "I heard my beautiful girl friend was here, so I came to say hi" He said giving her a small smile. He was dressed in a blue sweater over a white collar shirt along with some ironed blue jeans. Natural apperil for the water prince.

Kiato laughed lightly as he sat down. "No, nothing important, just a bunch of royal meetings that bore me to tears" His humor showed through a little as he spoke. "Don't get happy, soon you will have to take part in them as well" He kissed her forehead lightly, he wasn't one to push anything, but he was naturally a prince. It was in his blood, he walked, acted, talked, even ate like royalty, and his manners were included.

"As a queen or princess you have to take part in royal court" Kiato said as a matter of factly. "Ive attended them since I was 2 or 3 not that I had any say" Kiato looked at Azelea. Her expression read as one of confusion which made himself confused as well. "You do know that don't you?"

"Well..." Kiato looked down at the floor "There are really no other girls, that I like" He mumbled. It was true, Azelea seemed to be the one for him in his mind.

Kiato hugged Azelea closer "Im happy with you" He pressed his mouth against her's, slowly kissing her. When he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes "Your perfect, in every way, and no one could replace you" He said, smiling as if he had just won the lottery.

Kiato gazed into Azelea's eyes, listening to ever word as if to savor it. When she finished he spoke softly to her. "I love you too...but....." He stopped, grinning after a few seconds "The only thing that really stuck with me through that whole thing was "I love you" and the fact that you have also read "The Fault in our Stars" Kiato said humorously. He knew inside that this girl, no matter how different or quirky she was, she was for him and him alone.

message 10: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Of course you would, its not like there is a book on "How the water queen is supposed to look like and act" you make yourself out to be who you wish, establish who you are and no one will question it" He said, his voice cheerful and full of hope.

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"We would probably battle it out sword to sword and I would have to kill them" He said, grin plastered on his face. "Im kidding of course, it would probably be your decision not ours"

message 12: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kaito laughed "Fine" He said, letting her drag him along.