2015 Contemporary Challenge discussion

April Review Link-Up and Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (new)

M. | 12 comments Mod
The April review link-up and giveaway is open here: http://thebookbelles.blogspot.com/201...

message 2: by Trista (new)

Trista (islandgeekgirl) | 9 comments YAY:) So many good ones out this month and next. Busy times.

message 3: by Trista (new)

Trista (islandgeekgirl) | 9 comments Just wondering if the group and challenge are still active. Haven't seen anything new in a while so maybe I missed some updates somewhere?

message 4: by M. (new)

M. | 12 comments Mod
Trista wrote: "Just wondering if the group and challenge are still active. Haven't seen anything new in a while so maybe I missed some updates somewhere?"

The challenge is still active. I fell a bit behind in posting, so this month's review link-up will either have two winners or a bigger prize. I'm also currently working on putting together a 2015 Contemporary Author Scavenger Hunt for summer :)

message 5: by Trista (new)

Trista (islandgeekgirl) | 9 comments No worries:) Figured it was something like real life getting in the way of fictional life.
Scavenger hunt sounds like fun:)
Montana wrote: "Trista wrote: "Just wondering if the group and challenge are still active. Haven't seen anything new in a while so maybe I missed some updates somewhere?"

The challenge is still active. I fell a b..."

message 6: by M. (new)

M. | 12 comments Mod
Trista wrote: "No worries:) Figured it was something like real life getting in the way of fictional life.
Montana wrote: "Trista wrote: "Just wondering if the group and challenge ..."

Just wanted to let you know the review link-up and giveaway is now posted! :) http://thebookbelles.blogspot.com/201...

message 7: by Trista (new)

Trista (islandgeekgirl) | 9 comments Montana wrote: "Trista wrote: "No worries:) Figured it was something like real life getting in the way of fictional life.
Montana wrote: "Trista wrote: "Just wondering if the group..."

Awesome:) Thanks:D