1x1 discussion

Sheldon and Moonshadow

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyyy!

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Do you have any ideas for the sci-fi plot?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol no. Something with aliens or what not, since the term sci-fi. Lol!

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments How about we do something like: Two people get kidnapped from earth and when they wake up they are in a jungle looking place. They look around and find glass. They are part of the alien zoo.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok sounds good.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Do you want to do character sheets? Also, please let's try to avoid one liners. 3+ is always good.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good! And yes characters are fine

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Connor Argos Nightshade

Appearance:http://zeroinchapparel.com/men-tank-t...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

You can

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments May woke up to the sound of artificial wind. She quickly sat up and looked around worriedly. She had a hard headache, but didn't think of it. What matter was where she was. She stood up and looked around. "What the..." She said looking at the trees and the weird sky. 'What's going on?' She thought.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Connor woke up with the sound of someone talking, sitting up he feels cold. Nothing like his bed he could have sworn he was just in. Luckily he was still in his jeans and tank top. For once he was happy that he was so tired that night he just fell in bed and went right to sleep without taking off his clothes.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments She heard someone wake up and squinted her eyes. She let out a relieved breath. "Thank goodness." She ran after him. "Hey! Hey!" She called out and stopped. "Do you know where we are?" She asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Connor whipped his head to the girl coming his direction. " well unless my room changed and I now have a girl in it We are in my house. So no I don't " he tried to smile but nothing was even there. Looking around he didn't even see the stars or night sky.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments She sighed. "Great..." She turned around and stopped when she saw something. Glass. She quickly ran towards it and looked through. She narrowed her eyes and her jaw dropped. "This is a human zoo!" She practically screamed.