Musique Academy discussion

Academy > Room 118

Comments Showing 1-50 of 194 (194 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (last edited Apr 29, 2015 12:36PM) (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Room 118 is unheard of by the students and staff. When Musique Academy first started having mysterious deaths rained upon them a secret organization of the founders came together and secretly made Room 118. Here they stored the police records, had the students cremated, and kept the urns. When the academy reopened, room 118 was completely forgotten, but behind the grand picture of the two ensembles Room 118 patiently waits for the secrets to come alive. Who will discover Room 118?

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
Maybelle came in to this room."so this is where they have all the files. Maybelle went looking for the files. When Mayrose came in."What are you doing here?"
"Come help me I need you to find my file."
"Ok but if I get in trouble I blame you."

message 3: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Jasmine followed behind Frank and Bash into the room that apparently shouldn't be here. She was scared but didn't show it. She would be brave that is the only way to get through the bad things. She hung close to the guys looking around.

message 4: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Hello girls," Frank smiles at them when he sees them here, "How did you find out about this room?"

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
Mayrose jumped when she heard him."God you scared me."
Eh me not really." Maybelle said with little emotion in her voice. "How did you find this room?" Maybelle said

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Jasmine peeked behind Frank's shoulder to see the two girls. Bash stood beside Frank. "We ask first." He pointed out.

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"To be honest I was looking for Maybelle and I found her here."Mayrose said.
"I uh, I um , I found this place."
"Very convincible." Mayrose said sarcastically. Unfortunetly Maybelle take everything (well most things)literally."Thanks." Maybelle said

message 8: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(I'll be on in the morning I have to go to bed bye)

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(I'm back)

message 10: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank chuckles at that, "So how did you find this place?"

message 11: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(who's he talking to)

message 12: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( The twins. He is with Jazz and Sebastian ))

message 13: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

ok)
"I just found this place. I went looking around. Maybelle lied. Well kinda she was looking around, she was just disappearing and reappearing all over the school.
"I just went looking for Maybell." Mayrose said with a half smile."How did you find this place?" She asked as she went for a little walk trying to find the files."Maybelle why do you want them."
"Just because I'll tell you later."
"Okay."

message 14: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Shrugging he answers, "The Boss told us about this room. Then we decided to look behind the pictures and here we are."

message 15: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Yeah Ok." Mayrose said as she kept looking for the files."Maybell there are like over 100 files, it will take forever."
"Please Mayrose, besides you owe me."
"Fine." Mayrose said looking for the file.she sighed."i don't know why I'm doing this." She muttered.
"Because you love me and I'm your sister."

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Jasmine frown at the two sisters trying to figure them out but failing. She looked between Bash and Frank to see what they thought.

message 17: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He catches Jasmine's eyes and shrugs before paying attention back at the twins, "What file are you looking for, dolls?"

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Found it."Marose said."Ironic really.it was on the 7th row on the 7th shelf and the 7th box."
"ha ha very funny." Maybell said in a fake voice.

message 19: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Please don't call me doll." Mayrose said but maybell mouthed"please do."

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "Is the file important?" Jasmine ask with a raise eyebrow following the guys glaze.

message 21: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Yes" Maybell said in a calm voice with very little emotion (like jane if you watched the twilight movie(s)).
"I will give me answers." Maybell finished. As she stumbled upon the urns."Mayrose come here."
Mayrose followed."Maybell are you ok?" she asked.
"I don't like it here anymore."

message 22: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"As you wish," Frank smiles at the girl's different reactions then frowns when he sees the urns.

message 23: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Jasmine had the weird urge to walk up to the urns and pick one of them up. She bites her lip tipping her head to the side a little. Bash pointed to the urns. "Are those what I think they are?"

message 24: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Yes they are." Maayrose said.
"Do you think, you know."
"Maybell don't go looking. If you find it you will be even sadder."
"It can't be," Maybell stopped talking when she found the urn with her name on it. She started to cry.
"Maybell." Mayrose said covering her mouth with her hand.

message 25: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He stays quiet for awhile before walking over to the urns and whispering to himself, "This explains all the oobatz..."

message 26: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(lol what?)

message 27: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Jasmine followed behind him holding back her sadness. She took a deep breath looking at the two sisters.

message 28: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Italian slang for crazy. Sorry, I forgot to meant he's from their mob so he uses that language a lot ))

message 29: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"What does it say." Maybell said still in tears.
"What?"
"The file what does it say?"
"Oh um it says "Appeared to drown in the lake, possible suicide but most unlikely."
"God that's worse. than I thought." Maybell said crying again.

message 30: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Have you been clipped?" Frank asks the girls a little surprised.

(( Clipped - killed ))

message 31: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (last edited Jun 28, 2015 06:50PM) (new)

"I'm the one I alive." Mayrose said. "Maybell drowned in a lake, the lake on campus. Maybell is this why you had me come here?"
"No." Maybell said."That day, the day I died how did you know I was dead.I mean no one told you so how'd you know?"
"We have a twin bond thing. That's how I told the cops you at the lake, and in danger."

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Jasmine listen carefully still biting her lip. Bash came up behind Jasmine. "That's...." He didn't know what to say.

message 33: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"That's what?" Mayrose asked not turning away from her sister's ghost.

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "Terrible No one should have to lose a sibling." He finish quietly looking at the ground.

message 35: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank agrees before speaking up, "Who did this to you, doll?"

message 36: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"I don't know." Maybell said. I was just swimming in the lake for not even 10 minutes. something grabbed my head and pushed me down under."

(bye people I'll be on later tomorrow.)

message 37: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Goodnight. Sweet dreams ))

Frank just nodded his head silently and looks back at Sebastian and Jasmine.

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments ((Night!!!))

Jasmine was looking at the wall biting her lip looking a bit sad. She won't met Frank's glaze when she saw him look back at them. Sebastian meet Frank look with a sigh. He looked pass him to look at the two sisters.

message 39: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He walks over to Sebastian, "Why do you suppose the school has this kept here?"

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "Maybe they just forgot about it...." He answers with a shrug. "They did rebuilt the school..." Jasmine added in a quite voice for him. Sebastian nodded. "She right." He looked around the room. "This is probably a forgettable original room."

message 41: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He nods his head, "Si, it is logical...but why not give the urns to their famiglia."

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "How can you explain to an family member that their child was murmured? If you told the family that their child was killed by suicide but give them a body that did not show signs of that there will be too many questions." Bash said thinking out loud. "Some of the parents may not even want the body, they may of not love a child like a child. Look at Ai, she wasn't loved just used." Jasmine turning to look at them. "They may want to forget like the school wanted to forget this room."

message 43: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(I'm back on,)

message 44: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"I don't even know if my parents know about this." Mayrose said in her normal voice."Like I know they don't know about this room but I don't even know if they know about Maybell."

message 45: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He thinks quietly trying to get his mind to understand this. Throughout his life he seen horrible things since he was from the mob. So he seen Italian neckties which was the worst kind of death over there. This was something completely different for him and it was creeping him up. He didn't show it though, just stood there with his arms crossed in thought.

message 46: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Mayrose saw him and studied him trying to figure out what he was thinking about and what emotion he was having.

message 47: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank speaks up, "How do your parents not know?"

message 48: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Like I said they might. One sec." Mayrose said as she pulled out her phone, and called her parents(do you want to play one of the parents?)

message 49: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(any one you want)

message 50: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Hmm...mother? ))

« previous 1 3 4