Class of 2015 discussion

The Black Circle (The 39 Clues, #5)
This topic is about The Black Circle
The Black Circle

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abraham (new) - added it

Abraham Hernandez | 43 comments Would you travel to a different continent by yourself? Or form an alliance with people you hate? In the fifth installment of The 39 Clues, siblings Amy and Dan Cahill travel to Russia by themselves in an attempt to find the only lead to their parent's death. I would recommend this book to anyone over the age of twelve because the book is fairly simple to read. I personally liked this book because it combined humor, action, and suspense. Patrick Carman is also the author of the Atherton, The Land of Elyon, and Elliot's Park series, among others. "Out of all the five books, this is by far the best in the series. Carman brought the series back to where it should be, it had the feel of the first two books."- Amazon Revbiews

message 2: by Oscar (new)

Oscar | 38 comments Great review, I read the first novel and it didn't seem quite interesting. Your review made me want to read the series and give the novel another chance. Do Amy and Dan Cahill find the ones responsible for their parent's death?