One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > [ shxxy & juno ]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 15 comments so. do you want to do OCs or actual characters from the movies?

message 3: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Hmmm, I think OCs? or maybe some OCs and some characters. I had an OC for the movies, called Jo, and she hates Transformers because she used to live in Chicago and you know what happened to Chicago. XD

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 15 comments Yeah, I think OCs would be easier. xD I also had a OC named Sierra, she was actually related to Sam.

So... maybe we can do something like it's years after the Chicago battle and everything and the Transformers are thought to be gone? But then the deceptions return causing the Autobots to come out of hiding?

Just throwing ideas out there, feel free to help c:

message 5: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Oh, definitely! That sounds lovely. And we can have a very reluctant Jo helping out the Autobots because, screw all the robots, we can deal with the cons ourselves, thank you very much!

Maybe we could play doubles, then? One OC and one robot?

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 15 comments awesome! sounds great.

and yeah, sure. I'm cool with that. I'll probably just play Bumblebee, if that's okay with you ^-^

message 7: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Of course! I'm totally cool with that.

Who should I play then? Any suggestions?

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 15 comments Great!

Hmm, that's totally up to you. I'm cool with whomever.

message 9: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Probably Optimus then? (Though it would be funny to see Jo arguing with Optimus pfft)

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 15 comments That's fine. (lmao yes. xD)

I'll probably just make a small template for Sierra, don't wanna go into detail with her.

message 11: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Makes sense! I'll do that too. Though I have to go soon D:

message 12: by shay arabella (last edited Apr 25, 2015 09:09PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 15 comments Don't worry, so do I. I have Sunday school tomorrow morning. v.v
I'll make my characters after I finish making two on a different 1x1. xD Feel free to post yours now though.

message 13: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Alright then! I actually have to go grab lunch, and then I have classes, and then dinner... I'm already in Sunday morning XD

I'll post my character soon if I can finish before I have to go!

message 14: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) ?