Challenge Corner discussion

Let's Buddy! > Let's Buddy Up! ARC's

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,670 (3670 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74

message 1: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments This thread is for requesting buddies for ARC's (advance reader copies.) When you've got a date, please go to the "Let's Buddy! - Threads" folder so one of us can set a thread for you.

message 2: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Anyone have Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone and want to buddy read?

message 3: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 684 comments Mod
I've requested that one actually but I'm still waiting to see if I've been approved. I'll let you know if I have or not as soon as I know! :)

message 4: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! I requested it ages ago and just got approved today.

message 5: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

I only requested it a couple of days ago, but i'll hopefully find out soon!

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Hopefully so. Just let me know whenever you do. I'm not in a hurry to get to it.

message 7: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Anyone have Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips or The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen and want to read it around the end of May?

message 8: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Does anyone have the creeping?

message 9: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (last edited Jun 14, 2015 07:52AM) (new)

I have collected quite a few on my netgalley shelf so I think its about time I read them..
Does anyone have:
he & She by Wayne Clark , The Dead Days Journal Volume 1 by Sandra R. Campbell , Those Girls by Lauren Saft , Chimera (Weaver #1) by Vaun Murphrey , Changeling (Weaver #2) by Vaun Murphrey or Vector (Weaver #3) by Vaun Murphrey

(The last three are a series)

message 10: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments I have those girls.

message 11: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

Would you like to buddy read it?

message 12: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Sure! When would you like to start? If the 23rd is it too late that would actually be perfect for me. Otherwise, you can just set a date.

message 13: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

23rd is fine with me :)

message 14: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Okay

message 15: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Does anyone have Those Girls by Lauren Saft or What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi and want to buddy read them?

message 16: by Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (last edited May 09, 2016 11:56AM) (new)

Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (bunnita) | 310 comments Risuko A Kunoichi Tale by David Kudler
Anyone planning on reading Risuko this month?

message 17: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments I won't. You may want to ask in the Challenge planning and chatting thread as someone there might want to read it.

Bunnita (Worth Reading It?) (bunnita) | 310 comments Jackie wrote: "I won't. You may want to ask in the Challenge planning and chatting thread as someone there might want to read it."

Thanks I'll do that

message 19: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Does anyone have Vanquished by S.E. Green?

message 20: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Alaina (ameserole) | 53179 comments Mod
I just got approved for Ship It by Britta Lundin and Select Few (Select, #2) by Marit Wiesenberg - anyone want to read those this month??

message 21: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Alaina wrote: "I just got approved for Ship It by Britta Lundin and Select Few (Select, #2) by Marit Wiesenberg - anyone want to read those this month??"

I'd love to read Ship It! But I don't have it as an ARC. :(

message 22: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments If you wait till towards the end of April I might get my copy early. :)

message 23: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Bookbuyer wrote: "Alaina wrote: "I just got approved for Ship It by Britta Lundin and Select Few (Select, #2) by Marit Wiesenberg - anyone want to read those this month??"

I'd love to read Ship It! But I don't have it as a..."

dfjklasdfjdklascmklsmdie I'm so sad!

message 24: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Bookbuyer wrote: "If you wait till towards the end of April I might get my copy early. :)"

yesssss I can wait

message 25: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Alaina wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "If you wait till towards the end of April I might get my copy early. :)"

yesssss I can wait"

YAY! :)

message 26: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

The Hawkman by Jane Rosenberg LaForge ASAP?

message 27: by Kaya (new)

Kaya | 142 comments Anyone up for Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani

message 28: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

anyone want to read The Point by John Dixon ??

message 29: by Christine (new)

Christine Marshall | 78 comments What are ARCs?

message 30: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Christine wrote: "What are ARCs?"

They are Advanced Reader Copies of a book.

message 31: by TheYALibrarian (new)

TheYALibrarian | 159 comments I have a crap load of digital ARCS to get through. Anyone interested in doing Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand or The Black Coats by Colleen Oakes if they have it?

message 32: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 3515 comments Anyone interested in reading any of these in October ?

The Red Ribbon by Lucy Adlington Hidden (Deep Ops, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti The Lies We Told by Camilla Way Fight or Flight by Samantha Young The Confectioner's Guild (The Confectioner Chronicles Book 1) by Claire Luana Empire of Sand by Tasha Suri The Queen's Wing by Jessica Thorne Outrun the Wind by Elizabeth Tammi What You Hide by Natalie D. Richards Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield Nightchaser (Endeavor, #1) by Amanda Bouchet An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves, #1) by Roshani Chokshi The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson Pulp by Robin Talley Even If I Fall by Abigail Johnson

message 33: by TheYALibrarian (new)

TheYALibrarian | 159 comments Kelly wrote: "Anyone interested in reading any of these in October ?

The Red Ribbon by Lucy AdlingtonHidden (Deep Ops, #1) by Rebecca ZanettiThe Lies We Told by Camilla WayFight or Flight by Samantha Young[book..."

I would totally do Outrun the Wind with you I have had that sitting in my kindle for months.

message 34: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 3515 comments Awesome. When would you like to read it ? :)

message 35: by TheYALibrarian (new)

TheYALibrarian | 159 comments Kelly wrote: "Awesome. When would you like to read it ? :)"

I can start tomorrow if that's good with you?

message 36: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 3515 comments TheYALibrarian wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Awesome. When would you like to read it ? :)"

I can start tomorrow if that's good with you?"

Sounds good! It might take me a few days to read it though since I have other books I've started. I'll request the thread :)

message 37: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Anyone want to read these??

White Stag (Permafrost, #1) by Kara Barbieri Valiant by Merrie Destefano Sugar Spells (The Spellwork Syndicate, #2) by Lola Dodge

message 38: by TheYALibrarian (new)

TheYALibrarian | 159 comments Kelly wrote: "TheYALibrarian wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Awesome. When would you like to read it ? :)"

I can start tomorrow if that's good with you?"

Sounds good! It might take me a few days to read it though since ..."

No problem I have a line up too so yeah it will take me at least a week to finish it but I'm aiming for plowing through it this holiday weekend here in the US.

message 39: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

anyone want to read these?? I just got accepted,

To Best the Boys by Mary Weber The Enchanted Sonata by Heather Dixon Wallwork Dragonfire (Dark Kings, #14) by Donna Grant Just Pretending (The Chicago Falcons, #3) by Leah Rooper

message 40: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 3515 comments Anyone want to read these next month? The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves, #1) by Roshani Chokshi The Confectioner's Guild (The Confectioner Chronicles Book 1) by Claire Luana Nightchaser (Endeavor, #1) by Amanda Bouchet

message 41: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Anyone want to read these?

To Best the Boys by Mary Weber The Enchanted Sonata by Heather Dixon Wallwork Dragonfire (Dark Kings, #14) by Donna Grant Just Pretending (The Chicago Falcons, #3) by Leah Rooper White Stag (Permafrost, #1) by Kara Barbieri The Ruin of Kings (A Chorus of Dragons, #1) by Jenn Lyons Let's Talk About Sext by Evie Claire

message 42: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Kelly i can do the Gilded Wolves

message 43: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Alaina I responded in Ya but I can do it here too I can do the Kings Serpent! :)

message 44: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Sorry the ruin of kings on my ipod

message 45: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

lol okay! when?

message 46: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Alaina wrote: "lol okay! when?"

Uh. Maybe in a day or two?

message 47: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Bookbuyer wrote: "Alaina wrote: "lol okay! when?"

Uh. Maybe in a day or two?"

SURE :D

message 48: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Can you make the thread in both groups? Please. ^-^

message 49: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Bookbuyer wrote: "Can you make the thread in both groups? Please. ^-^"

sure!

message 50: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments TY!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74