1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Rose and Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Name: Emily

Appearance: blue eyes and dark brown hair

((I like to do pretty detailed))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((Okay))

Name: Jacob Danials
Appearance: 5'9, blond hair and green eyes

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily smiled as she waited for Jacob to pick her up. She waited outside and smiled softly. Ever since they had begun dating she was happy and content. Even though her father had walked out and her mother was always on business she didn't feel so... Alone.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob drove his red convertible to pick up Emily. He soon pulled up next to her, "get in." He unlocked the door before pushing it open. He wore a red velvet dress suit that matched his car and had combed his blond hair back.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily slid in. She kissed him gently and slid her book bag in the back, "my mom is gone tonight, would you like to stay the night?" She asked. She knew he rarely let her be alone as it was, he was protective of her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments He let her kiss him, " what do you think Emily?" He pulled away from the curb and drove her home. "You know your mother does not like you to be home by yourself." He pulled into the driveway and then got out.

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily sighed. He was on edge today, "good to see you too," she muttered under her breath but knew he would hear, "you know if you are going to be in a snippy mood I am just fine staying home alone for the week," she said and stood in her doorway, about to shut the door.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob leaned in and kissed her on the lips, "I heard that." He said in her head. He pulled back and moved into the house. "I am not in a snippy mood today. I am in a happy mood because I get to see you." He smiled at her as he closed the door.

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily smiled and looped her arms around his neck, "there he is," she smiled and kissed him softly. She leaned up against his body and looked up at him happily, "so you are staying here the whole week?" She asked as she went to grab some food from the kitchen. Her house felt freezing. It shouldn't but it did, something felt... Off.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments He watched as she went to grab some food. "Yeah, I am staying the whole week. Do you have something planned?" He walked into the kitchen and looked at her.

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "When do I ever plan something without involving you?" She looked up at him once she finished eating and looped her arms up around his neck. She smiled and tilted her head, blue eyes gazing up into his gorgeous green ones.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob let her wrap her arms around his neck, "what do you want to do Emily?" He knew that her mother did not care what they did as long as they could do it safely. "We could watch a movie? Or nap?"

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Mmm or you could kiss me," she smiled and brushed her lips across his. She was surprised her mother had grown fond of him. Most likely because he was always at her side keeping her safe and he cared for her. That much was obvious with him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob picked her up and kissed her on her lips before caring her to the living room. He plopped himself down on the couch and kept her on his lap. He kissed her on the lips deeply. He was thankful that her mother had given him the okay to date Emily.

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily straddled his lap and kissed him back deeply. She gripped his hair gently and melted right against him. Her other hands traced patterns on his chest gently. Her lips parted the deeper he kissed her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob pulled back and smiled at her while using one of his hands to pull the tv remote into his hand, "how about we watch some tv?" He asked her.

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Sounds good," she kissed his cheek then shifted in his lap so she was side ways with her head on his chest. She pulled out a book for school and started reading it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob turned the tv on. He flipped the channels until he was at the news. He listened carefully. "What book are you reading?" He questioned her as he kept his eyes locked with TV screen.

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Just something for school," she murmured and set it down as she saw how intent he was with the news, "something the matter?" She murmured and laced their fingers together.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments He sighed, "somewhat, but you do not have to worry about it." Jacob ran his fingers through her hair. "So the book is mandatory to read?" He questioned as he changed the subject.

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Yes it's mandatory," she said and kissed his cheek, leaning into his hand. Her eyes closed, "I hate that you don't go to school with me," she pouted.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob quickly glanced from the TV to her, "why are you sad about that? I get to see you after school when I pick you up." He kissed her on her forehead when he glanced at her.

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "Because I would love to see you during the day," she said and rested her head in his neck, "What do you even do during the day?" She asked curiously.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments "What do I do during the day?" He questioned himself, "well, I think about you." Jacob answered Emily. "I know you go to school, but do you think of me?" He let her rest her head on his neck.

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "All the time," she murmured and closed her eyes, "I love you," she murmured and sighed happily, "do you want to order something for dinner?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob nodded and then turned his focus on the tv, "yeah, what would you like to order?" He asked her as he held her close.

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "I don't care, really Jacob what's wrong?" She frowned and tilted his head down gently so he would look at her, "something is bothering you."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments "I am okay Em." He held her close as he did not want his clan to come and take him away, "do you feel like having pizza?" Jacob asked her.

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily sighed, "my usual," she murmured and laid out on the couch. She closed her eyes and sighed softly. School had been rough.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob order the pizza and waited for it to come. "Are you going to continue to kiss me?" He moved his hand up and down her stomach and the tapped her lips once as he smiled.

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily smiled and slid into his lap then kissed him again. She smiled against his lips and gently tugged on his hair. She smiled and moaned softly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob kissed her back, "if you ever have a rough day. I kiss from me will always do the trick." He smiled into the kiss.

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily smiled and pulled away when the door rang. She smiled and straightened her clothes then answered it. The guy smirked and looked her over slowly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob let her stand up and walk to the door when the doorbell rang. "Is the pizza guy here?" He called as he walked over and stood behind Emily.

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily smiled and nodded. She grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket then paid the guy who still had the nerve to look over her body.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob looked at the guy and noticed that he was looking Emily over, "here is the money. Now leave." He took the pizza and shut the doors. He placed one hand on the middle of her back as they headed to the living room.

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily sat and began eating, sliding into his lap again as she ate, "it's just some guy from school," she soothed and stroked his muscled arm.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments "Well, you are taken." He had sat down and let her sit on his lap and eat, "so after dinner what should we do?" He asked her questionably.

message 40: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "I was thinking some cuddling? And I have a lot of homework to do," she sighed and ate a few slices then pulled out her bag, "and I have to go run over to the library tonight."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob nodded, "just be careful then." He watched her take her bag out.

message 42: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "I will," she kissed his cheek then slid on shoes and a jacket, "I'll be back in an hour," she murmured and walked down the dark empty street.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob watched her go and then looked around before eating a slice of pizza from the box.

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily sighed and went to the library. She helped stack books then locked up. She swallowed when she saw a group of men. She dialed Jacob then froze. They were groups of demons.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob at another pizza and turned the tv off. He hoped Emily was safe.

message 46: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Emily swallowed and ran back in. She ran through the aisles. She was terrified as they all followed her, "Jacob please," she whispered, "please pick up," she trembled and hugged herself. Tears were in her eyes as fire shot out of nowhere, nearly hitting her. She screamed and ducked.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Jacob heard his cell ring. He picked it up, he could hear her voice trembling, "Em, is something wrong? I will be there in a few seconds."

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments "I'm scared," she whispered but dropped the phone as she was yanked and punched. The demons threw her into a book case so hard you could hear something crack. She was bleeding and bruised and now unconscious.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Before Jacob could hear her, he dropped his phone and flew all the way to the library. He landed and ran inside, "Emily?" He called as he ran around.

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments The demons laughed and smirked, "her? Yeah small, blonde hair? Right, she is right over there," they pointed.

Emily curled up and some blood surrounded her. Her blonde hair matted with blood and soft skin bruised, demons still kicking at her ruthlessly.

« previous 1