The Sundered Book Club discussion

Spellstorm

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Schwarm (davidschwarm) | 94 comments Mod
Ed's latest is up on NetGalley:

https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/sho...

looks like the publication date is 06/02/15...

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (berliad) | 106 comments I'm about 15% in. I dunno...it opened well, but I'm sort of struggling through a huge mountain of exposition right now. I'm going to try to at least get to the 25% mark, but so far it's not really tickling my fancy. Hopefully it'll pick up soon.

message 3: by John (new)

John Hayes (jhayes27) | 159 comments I might actually try and wait on this one till we start reading it as a group. We shall see though.

message 4: by Jon (new)

Jon Crofts | 76 comments I got the message about opening up the threads for the new book on Monday.

One thing to be careful of is that although this is published on the 2nd of June in the US (yesterday) the publication date is, for some reason, listed as the 9th of June in the UK.

I will definitely pick it up the day it hits the shelves though!

message 5: by Chad (new)

Chad Peek (mordrim) | 255 comments Mod
Thanks for the heads up Jon. I will open an Introductions and Prologue thread next week and then we can do the first 3-4 chapters on 6/15. That way people in the UK have a chance to pick up their copy over the weekend.

message 6: by Jon (new)

Jon Crofts | 76 comments Spellstorm is now on sale through Amazon in the UK. I have picked up my eReader version and am looking forward to the book-club on this title.