Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

How the Wolf Lost Her Heart
This topic is about How the Wolf Lost Her Heart
Author Announcements > 200 Years in the Future, London has Fallen to Thugs & Scoundrels ...

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Brownlee (sarah_spitfire) | 1 comments Hi everyone! My Young Adult Paranormal Romance novel 'How the Wolf Lost Her Heart' is currently available on Amazon with forty '4 and 5-Star' Reviews and 50+ reviews on Goodreads. Set against the backdrop of a dystopian London where thugs and criminals run rife, Skye Archer possesses a rare gift, the ability to transform into her spirit animal at will. Widely regarding her morphing ability as a curse, Skye's aim is to keep it a secret at all costs. But one day she meets the intriguing and affluent, Raphael Renzo, who soon proves to have a secret of his own, one that could heal the downtrodden city and affect Skye in ways she never thought possible. If anyone would like to read a little more about the story, they can follow this link: https://skyespitfire.wordpress.com/20...

The story has been described as 'captivating' and 'original' with strong characters, set during a time when everything seems to be falling apart. For anyone who enjoys a unique paranormal romance with elements of dystopia and fantasy, this book is sure to please.

I am also offering free e-copies of the novel to anyone who is interested in reading it on a read-to-review basis. Please contact me or leave a comment here with your email address if this piques your interest.

I look forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Thanks for the info, Sarah!