Redemption: The Myth Of Pet Overpopulation And The No Kill Revolution In America Redemption discussion

Animal Rights

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jassmine Bazaar I can't believe that people did not like this book. I am an animal activist and volunteer in shelters. I support both physically and financially the struggle of animals. I believe animals have every right to be here as much as we have. Although things have changed somewhat since this book was written so much of it is still true. Judi Singleton

message 2: by Diane (last edited Jul 02, 2017 06:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Diane Meier I love this book, too. And I thank you for everything you do to help animals. I burned out in the rescue world after a few years - by then I had 5 dogs. I kept thinking - what's one more dog? But that was all I could afford. I think people avoid thinking about the killing in animal shelters because it's so appalling and they have trouble reading about it. My thought was that I'll sneak these issues in a mystery novel. Any royalties will go to animal rescue. That's the best that I can do since I'm not rich and have a houseful of dogs.