1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Awesomereader and Midnight Rose

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

FOUND IT!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So you have a plot???

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Well...not really...I mean maybe something fun like a small adventure? Maybe like Camp Half Blood style?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.....

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2015 03:35PM) (new)

Sure! Wanna make your character?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments OK!
Name: Derek Bel
Godly parent: Hades
Appearance: Black, emo cut hair that covers his eyes a bit. Blue eyes, pale skin, tall. Likes to wear skinny jeans, black shirts or gray, and beanies.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jenna Blake

Age 16

godly parent: Apollo

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

IDK....for some reason this group is glitchy....hmm....anyway....how to start??

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Haha, really?
Let's start like they just meet? Maybe? Like in the forest?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

kay.

Jenne ran through the forest panting. Something was chasing her.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Derek sat high up in a tree, eating an apple and then watching some girl run.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna glanced back and fell over. Shoot!

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Derek watched, raising an eyebrow. Then as he saw a hellhound approach, he jumped down, pulling out his sword.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Someone jumped out of a tree with a sword, giving her enough time to get up and regain balance.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments "I suggest you go. There's a camp a few minutes away." He said, taking the black shadow looking blade and aiming it at the hellhound.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna frowned at him, "Um...okay?" She ran for a bit then stopped. She was lost. Great.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments He had to strike the home only once. "The nerve of those beasts..." he mumbled then turned

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna looked right and left. Something growled. Great now she was scared and lost, the perfect combination to a wonderful life! She climbed a tree to get a better viewpoint.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Derek walked around to try and find the girl

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna climbed higher until she was at the top. The sun blinded her and she almost fell off, but she gripped the branch tighter and looked around. SHe saw nothing.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Derek walked. He sighed and leaned against a tree.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Something shook her tree. She held on tighter and looked down. She was amazing at climbing trees, but terrified of heights. Go Figure.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments He sat down on a branch and sighed, closing his eyes

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Someone was on the bottom of the tree. Seriously? She started to climb down and almost lost her footing. Yay.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Derek looked up. "Oh...you. what are you doing?" He asked

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Trying not to die and you?" She asked. She was glad he spoke or she would have stepped on his head.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments "Being bored. I told you about camp." He said

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you ever suppose that maybe...I have no idea where I am?" Jenna inquired.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked she she jumped from the tree.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments "You're new. Come with me." He said and jumped from the tree, then began walking.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She followed him. "New to what?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments "Camp...I wing say anything else. Chiron will explain things." He sai

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great so I'm going to a place called Camp?" She clarified.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments "No. Camp Half Blood. CHB for short." He said

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She made a face, "Half blood? What's that supposed to mean?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't talk enough. Explain." She replied.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She listened. For one she didn't know where she was and she didn't want to be attacked by a...whatever it was again. SO she really had no chose.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments As the finally arrived a the camp he stopped

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the words afraid she might not be able to read it due to her dyslexia. But to her surprise she could see them clear as day.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments "Let's go." He said and walked past the border.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She followed him. The place looked pretty cool, "Wow" she muttered.

« previous 1