The Oracles: Emily Wibberley's Street Team discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Colette (new)

Colette | 240 comments Mod
Thanks for joining the group! Introduce yourself below :)

message 2: by Colette (new)

Hi Everyone! I'm Colette a huge fan of Sacrificed: The Last Oracle and one of the moderators of this group. I love YA books and post all of my reviews here on GoodReads. I am also active on my book-based Instagram @ya_reader_

Can't wait to meet you all and talk about Sacrificed: The Last Oracle!

message 3: by Talina (last edited Apr 25, 2015 01:25PM) (new)

Talina (coffeewithtal) Hi everyone! Welcome to Emily Wibberley's street team! My name is Talina and I'm a book blogger/book reviwer over at my blog, Sassy & Dangerous. I got the chance to read Sacrificed: The Last Oracle a few weeks back and I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to meet other fans of this series! :)

message 4: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Jess! Can't wait to fangirl over Sacrificed together :)

message 5: by Talina (new)

Talina (coffeewithtal) Jess (Deliah_Wilson) wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm so stoked to be a part of this group! I read Sacrificed as an ARC on Netgalley and fell in love! I am eagerly awaiting the release of the next installment. I don't review on a b..."

Hi Jess! We're so happy for you to be apart of The Oracles! :) Can't wait to talk more about the Sacrificed series with you!

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Marie (catholicamanda) | 22 comments Hi! I was able to read Sacrificed as an ARC and I love it to pieces. I cannot wait until the next book is ready! :-)

message 7: by Colette (new)

I can't wait for the next book either! Welcome to the group Amanda :)

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Marie (catholicamanda) | 22 comments Thanks. :-)

message 9: by Talina (new)

Talina (coffeewithtal) Amanda wrote: "Hi! I was able to read Sacrificed as an ARC and I love it to pieces. I cannot wait until the next book is ready! :-)"

Hi Amanda! So happy to have you as one of the Oracles! I'm also very excited to for the second book! :)

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela Crouch (angierose8811) | 1 comments Hi everyone. I'm Angela and am super excited to be in this group. I fell in love with the first book and need the second now!

message 11: by Talina (new)

Talina (coffeewithtal) Angela wrote: "Hi everyone. I'm Angela and am super excited to be in this group. I fell in love with the first book and need the second now!"

Hi Angela! So happy to have you as one of the Oracles! :) I completely agree with needing the second book now too!

message 12: by Colette (new)

I also need the second book ASAP!

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Wibberley (goodreadscomemily_wibberley) | 27 comments Mod
Hi guys! So pleased to see you all here :) I'm hard at work on Forsworn (Book II). Seriously so close--I can't wait to share it with you all!

message 14: by Sandra "Jeanz" (new)

Sandra "Jeanz" Hello Everyone,

My name is Sandra "Jeanz" I have read and loved book one and am (im)patiently awaiting book two. Love the title by the way.
I love reading and always have, I'm probably not the target age for this book but I truly loved it!
I read and review for my blog JeanzBookReadNReview.
I'll be adding the Street Team logo to it as soon as I can.
I hop I haven't rambled too much, looking forward to discussing the books :)

message 15: by Talina (new)

Talina (coffeewithtal) Sandra "Jeanz" wrote: "Hello Everyone,

My name is Sandra "Jeanz" I have read and loved book one and am (im)patiently awaiting book two. Love the title by the way.
I love reading and always have, I'm probably not the tar..."

Hi Sandra! So happy to have you as one of the Oracles! :) That would be lovely if you added the street team logo to your blog! Can't wait to talk to you more about the book! :)

message 16: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Sandra! So glad you enjoyed Sacrificed, and can't wait to discuss it with you :)

message 17: by Jane (new)

Jane (janelofton) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Jane Lofton, the teacher librarian at Mira Costa High School. I just missed meeting Emily as a student, since I began working at Mira Costa the Fall after she graduated. My favorite genres are fantasy and historical fiction, and I am a big fan of YA literature. I loved Emily's book and can't wait for the next in the trilogy.

message 18: by Talina (new)

Talina (coffeewithtal) Jane wrote: "Hi, I'm Jane Lofton, the teacher librarian at Mira Costa High School. I just missed meeting Emily as a student, since I began working at Mira Costa the Fall after she graduated. My favorite genres ..."

Hi Jane! So happy that you are apart of the Oracles! :) I love the genre fantasy as well! We are also eagerly awaiting the second book in the series and can't wait to talk more about it with you! :)

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 22 comments Hi everyone, I'm so happy to join this group. My name is Nicole, currently I'm at home trying to get my life together. I just LOVE reading, it started as a young kid and it only went away briefly. I LOVE all kinds of books and read literaly everything that has words (except the newspaper, cause that's depressing). I absolutely loved and enjoyed The Last Oracle and I'm so excited for the second one, cause I miss the characters and I just really really wanna know what's going to happen to these amazing characters next.

message 20: by Colette (new)

Thanks for joining the group Nicole! Can't wait to chat more about Sacrificed with you :)

message 21: by Tamara (new)

Tamara | 7 comments Hi! My name is Tamara. I am a student and currently working on my master thesis which keeps me very busy, but I always find some time to read. I just love reading.
I won a copy of the Last Oracle and I am so happy that I got one. I didn't know the book before and now I am waiting for the second book very impatiently that is why I joined the group.

message 22: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (lydialeigh257) | 1 comments Hey all, I managed to read Sacrificed as an Arc on Netgalley and immediately fell in love with it. I am now impatiently awaiting the release of the second book.

No, I'm serious. So impatient.

Need. Now.

message 23: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Kayleigh! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Sacrificed :)

message 24: by Talina (new)

Talina (coffeewithtal) Tamara wrote: "Hi! My name is Tamara. I am a student and currently working on my master thesis which keeps me very busy, but I always find some time to read. I just love reading.
I won a copy of the Last Oracle ..."

Hi Tamara! So happy to have you apart of the Oracles! :) I can't wait to talk more about the series with you!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (rachybee) | 31 comments Hi everyone! I'm Rachel and I'm a book lover and blogger over at The Rest Is Still Unwritten.

I had the pleasure of featuring Sacrificed: The Last Oracle on my blog and then reading and reviewing it. I LOVED it and already a huge fan of Emily and this series!

message 26: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Rachel!

message 27: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Hi everybody! My name is Natalie and I'm a book blogger/reviewer/Youtuber. I was given the opportunity to read Sacrificed back in October via NetGalley. I completely fell in live with the book and cannot wait for the next installment!

message 28: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Natalie! So glad you joined :)

Avy  (Book Looney) ❄️ (justanotherhopelessromantic) | 8 comments Hi my name is Abby. :) I am a huge book-lover and my favorite kind are action and romance packed YA. I have not had the opportunity to read Sacrificed, but it looks like an amazing book and will read it as soon as I can get my hands on it! :D

message 30: by Colette (new)

Abby wrote: "Hi my name is Abby. :) I am a huge book-lover and my favorite kind are action and romance packed YA. I have not had the opportunity to read Sacrificed, but it looks like an amazing book and will r..."

So glad you joined the group Abby! I'm sure you will love Sacrificed; it is one of the best books I have ever read in the YA Fantasy genre :D

message 31: by Debbie (new)

Debbie  (tbrmonster) Hello fellow book lovers! I'm Dhebbie, I run a teen/ya blog and I feel real honoured to be part of this group. I haven't quite laid my hands on Sacrificed but I've heard a lot about it and I'd love to read it! Thanks for the IV!

message 32: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Dhebbie! I'm so glad you joined :D

message 33: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Zambrano | 21 comments Thank you for inviting me to join, i cant wait to read this book everyone seems to think its great. I'm trying to see when i can go get it!

message 34: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Zambrano | 21 comments Oh I'm Isabella i forgot that...

message 35: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Isabelle! The book is currently available on Amazon for the kindle and in paperback. You can also order it from Pages A Bookstore if you prefer shopping at Indie bookstores. All the buy links are in the 'Buy Sacrificed' rewards tab :)

message 36: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Zambrano | 21 comments Thanks !

message 37: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 2 comments Hello! Thank you for inviting me to this group! I am a big fan of Sacrificed--it is awesome! Nice to meet you all!

message 38: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Barbara! So glad you joined :)

message 39: by Haidi (new)

Haidi Klaris (httpswwwgoodreadscomhaidiklaris) | 4 comments Hi all. I'm Haidi from Denmark. Haven't read the book yet (it has been ordred). I'm a Danish fantasy author and this is how I got in touch with Emily. If any of you are book bloggers in either US, Canada or UK I would love to get in touch with you as I would like your input regarding the blurb for my novel. For now: Just wanted to join The Last Oracle fans ;)

message 40: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Haidi! So happy to have you as a member :)

message 41: by Haidi (new)

Haidi Klaris (httpswwwgoodreadscomhaidiklaris) | 4 comments Thanks, Colette :)

message 42: by Colette (new)

So glad you joined the group Emma :D

message 43: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Lavallee (authorJMLavallee) | 1 comments Hi Colette, thanks for inviting me to join this great group! I have a confession to make... I've not read Sacrificed: the Last Oracle. Now I certainly will!

I'm a major book lover, an author of a Middle Grade, Canadian Historical Fiction and soon to release YA Contemporary Fantasy, and I think Instagram is awesome:)

I look forward to your discussions!

message 44: by Colette (new)

Thanks for joining the group J.M. :)

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma Brielle (briellebooks) Hello! I'm Emma! Thank you for inviting me into this group! I have not read Sacrificed yet actually! I really want to now and plan on reading it!

I am a HUGE fan of fantasy, mythology, supernatural, YA, and contemporary genres of books! I also enjoy writing and playing the flute in marching band.

message 46: by Colette (new)

Welcome to the group Emma! I have the same taste in book genres as you, so I know you'll love Sacrificed :D

message 47: by Brenna (new)

Brenna (brenna_pappert) Hi. I didn't introduce myself before, but will now. I am definitely a bibliophile and couldn't live without books and my local library. YA has always been an interest to me.

message 48: by Colette (new)

So glad you joined the group Brenna!

message 49: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Hi, I'm Lauren. Thanks for inviting me to join the group even though I haven't yet read Sacrificed. I have to admit though it does sound pretty amazing!

message 50: by Colette (new)

So glad you joined the group Lauren!

« previous 1