booksbooksbooks discussion

Discussions > What are you currently/just finished reading?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzy (last edited Apr 25, 2015 12:30PM) (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
What is everyone reading at the moment? What book have you just finished reading?

I've just finished reading Ninth Key (The Mediator, #2) by Meg Cabot and I'm now reading Reunion (The Mediator, #3) by Meg Cabot :)

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 28 comments I'm currently reading The Diary of Anne Frank

message 3: by Sophie (last edited Apr 26, 2015 04:03AM) (new)

Sophie | 49 comments I'm currently reading Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead and Kat, Incorrigible (Kat, Incorrigible, #1) by Stephanie Burgis .

I recently finished The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3) by Brandon Sanderson which was SO good. I would definitely recommend it if you're interested.

message 4: by Melody (new)

Melody | 12 comments I'm currently reading Miracles from Heaven A Little Girl, Her Journey to Heaven, and Her Amazing Story of Healing by Christy Beam .
It's the first non-fiction I read, and so far, it's really good! :)

message 5: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
I've just finished Darkest Hour (The Mediator, #4) by Meg Cabot which is my favourite in the series so far (because of the ending, eek!)

I'm now reading Haunted (The Mediator, #5) by Meg Cabot :)

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I'm currently reading More Than This by Patrick Ness , but I'm not very far in so I haven't really formed an opinion yet. I just finished Athena the Proud (Goddess Girls, #13) by Joan Holub , which was a re-read and it was really good. I've been reading a couple of things that were really hard to get through lately, so I let myself read this for a bit of a break, even though I should really be focussing on other books. ;)

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 5 comments I'm reading Black Magic Sanction (The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison

message 8: by Suzy (last edited Apr 28, 2015 07:29AM) (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
I've just finished both Haunted (The Mediator, #5) by Meg Cabot & Twilight (The Mediator, #6) by Meg Cabot today. Cannot wait for the 7th book!

message 9: by Melody (new)

Melody | 12 comments I finished Miracles from Heaven A Little Girl, Her Journey to Heaven, and Her Amazing Story of Healing by Christy Beam last night, and I started reading Still Alice by Lisa Genova this morning. I really like it so far! :)

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Last night I made a big push on More Than This by Patrick Ness and managed to get it finished, and it was brilliant! Now I think I'm going to focus on my re-read of Double Disaster! (My Sister the Vampire, #13) by Sienna Mercer , and hope to finsh it today or tomorrow, then I'll probably try and get the next couple in the series down while I wait for some books I've ordered to come into the library. Also going to start William Shakespeare's The Empire Striketh Back (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #5) by Ian Doescher today, which I'm excited for!

message 11: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
Finished City of Halves by Lucy Inglis the other day.
Also read Spongebob Squarepants, Volume 12 Mistaken Identity by Stephen Hillenburg yesterday as something quick to read (20 mins lol)
Now I'm reading Simpsons Comics Shake-Up by Matt Groening & buddy-reading The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) by Meg Cabot .

message 12: by Gabija (new)

Gabija (gabvamp) | 8 comments I finished Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld the other day and The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass just now. Planning to focus my efforts on reading Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver for the time being.

message 13: by Melody (new)

Melody | 12 comments Just started reading Angels Watching Over Me (Shenandoah Sisters, #1) by Michael Phillips .

message 14: by Daisy (last edited May 08, 2015 10:41AM) (new)

Daisy I've finished Double Disaster! (My Sister the Vampire, #13) by Sienna Mercer now going to focus on A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray and possibly The Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #9) by Jeff Kinney . :)

message 15: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
Just finished Lily Alone by Jacqueline Wilson and now I'm going to read Girl About Time by Kerstin Gier !

message 16: by Melody (new)

Melody | 12 comments I finished Angels Watching Over Me (Shenandoah Sisters, #1) by Michael Phillips . Now, I'm reading A Mother's Choice by Kristin Noel Fischer .

message 17: by Suzy (new)

Suzy | 88 comments Mod
In the past couple of days I've read a trilogy; Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1) by Kerstin Gier Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2) by Kerstin Gier Emerald Green (Precious Stone Trilogy, #3) by Kerstin Gier .

I'm now reading; The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1) by Soman Chainani !

message 18: by Melody (new)

Melody | 12 comments I started reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett .

message 19: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 49 comments I just finished The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson so now I'm going to start A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray , better late than never!

message 20: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I've just finished The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass (among other things), and now I'm going to start a re-read of Cry Wolf (My Brother the Werewolf, #1) by Sienna Mercer .

message 21: by Daisy (new)

Daisy In the last few days I finished Popular Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek (A Memoir) by Maya Van Wagenen and The Ladies' Paradise (Les Rougon-Macquart, #11) by Émile Zola , both of which were excellent. Next up is Aphrodite the Fair (Goddess Girls, #15) by Joan Holub , which ohmygosh I am so excited for!