Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Blue and Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I am on the app, do you mind if I do it when I get on my laptop?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Yeah,

Name: Kiba
Pack: eastern

----------

Name: Nefta
Pack: eastern

-----

Name: Nora
Pack: northern

----------

Name: Nabor
Pack: northern

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Kiba walked through the camp making sure every wolf in his pack got some food. He walked to the nursery and looked at all the baby cubs. He thought about how hard it was now to get enough meat for everyone in the pack.

Nefta was just leaving when she saw the alpha walk into the nursery. She followed and sat down at the doorway, "Kiba, should I call in the hunters as well as everyone else for a meeting?" She asked him and saw him nod.

--------------------------

Nabor was out hunting with some buddies when he saw a rabbit cross his path. He followed it and caught it with his teeth.

Nora was just finished with one of the cubs when Nix came in. She somewhat treated him like a son, "You can come in Nix. And how many times have I told you not run into traps. This is the fifth time this week." She said sternly as she got the leafs she used to treat the wounds.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((what are you sorry about?))

Eastern

Kiba turned turned around and looked at Nefta. He glanced over at Blue and then at Nix, "Nefta, call in the hunters." He walked over to Blue, "And get Nix to the nurse." He instructed as he walked out as the nurse of the pack walked in.

Nefta nodded and then scurried out of the den area to call in the pack.

-----------------
Northern

Nabor was just on his way home when Lucy told him to run. And he did. he ran back to the pack with the rabbit in his mouth. He knew Aatu would take care of the hunters.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Northern

Nabor finally arrived home. He looked around and walked over to the nursery.

Nora had just finished feeding one of the pups when the alpha and Lucy came in. "Alpha." She bowed her head and then lifted it. "Sit over there. I will be with you in a moment." She told him.

-------------------
Eastern

Kiba walked through the pack territory to the out jutted rock that faced the south. He stared off into the distance wondering why the pack was growing and there were hunters trying to get them. He growled at the thought.

Nefta ran to a small cliff off of the camp and howled for everyone to come back to camp.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Northern

Nora walked over with everything she needed to treat his paw. "Thank you alpha." She began to clean it up. Nora looked at him, "I am not sure alpha."

Nabor's ears perked up when he heard the cubs come running towards him. He sat down a few feet from them. He told them to stay and then to share the rabbit.

--------------
Eastern

Kiba listened to Nefta's howl as he stared up at the sky.

Nefta howled once more just in case some of them were trying to catch an animal and did not hear her.

Nora looked at Aauta, "Just be careful. Your leg is still hurt and make sure you bring one of your best hunters with you." She put her things away. "

Nabor watched as the pups at the rabbit as well as fight over it.
-------------
Eastern

Kiba sat there tall and proud. He was defiantly proud of his pack, but for some reason, something just felt off.

Nefta soon found Kiba and sat down next to him. "Something that matter Kiba?" She questioned him.

Kiba looked at her, "No, nothing at all." He informed her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Kiba turned and saw Aatu. He walked over to the boarder line, "What do you want Aatu?" He growled at him.

Nefta followed right behind him and noticed Aatu and Chaos next to him. She growled at Chaos to not let him hurt her alpha.

------------------------
Northern

Nora watched him go before taking care of the pups again.

Nabor heard a howl in the distance before looking at the pups again.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eastern

Nefta back away when Chaos backed off slightly.

Kiba looked at him and sat down. "I get what you are saying, but do you think that there will be a solution to all this. Both our packs are also growing. And once the hunters find out that we are growing, they are going to kill us off more and more." He informed him.

-----------------
Northern

Nora saw Nabor near the pups, "Seems like the pups like you Nabor." She told Nabor.
Nabor looked over at Nora and nodded, "I know. I do not think that I could find any more rabbits out there. The hunters are coming. We need to think of a way to give these pups food to be able to grow." He informed Nora.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Eastern

Kiba was about to speak when Blue came out of the bushes. "Blue, I am the alpha and I say what is right for the pack." He growled at her before turning back to Aatu, "Agreed, but where do you think we should head to then?" He questioned him.

Nefta moved in between Kiba and Blue, "Blue, this is an alpha to alpha meeting, head home now." She growled.

---------
Northern

Nabor helped Nora with the pups before heading back home to his cave.

Nora let Nabor help a little and then sent him off back home.

Kiba looked at Blue and then at Aatu, "I agree with you on the journey. If we have to, we must give our pups our food. They are growing." He looked at Blue. "Blue, I know you have your opinions, but I am the alpha and I say what goes and what does not go." He growled at her.

Nefta growled at Blue when she had stepped forward.

Kiba turned to Aatu and stepped a little bit closer, "Lets meet in the nuetral zone so we can plan this out better and we meet alone." He whispered to Aatu.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Kiba nodded and watched Aatu leave. He then turned to face Blue, "I know what is right for my pack and once decided, is decided." He growled before heading back to his cave.

Nefta growled at Blue and watched as Blue's eyes filled with sadness. She followed Kiba down the hill.

Nora was sitting outside her den when she heard the announcement.

Nabor was knawing on a bone and then came out to listen to the alpha's announcement about moving the pack.

-------------------
Eastern

Kiba looked up when Nix ran to him, "Which of the elders?" He questioned Nix questionably.

Nefta was next Kiba was Nix came up to them.

Kiba glanced down at the ground, "bring him to the nuetral area. We will send him off there." He instructed Nix

--------------------
Northern

Nora nodded, "yes Aatu." She turned and headed back into her den to collect any important herbs. When she was finished collecting and gathering her things, she walked to Aatu's den. "You asked for me Alpha Aatu?"

Nora looked at him and bowed, "Aatu, I do not know what to say." She had hard time finding her words, "So you would rather have me be your alpha female and not be the nurse here in the pack?" She question him, "If I do say yes, would you mind letting me stay with the pups? She asked him.

-------------------
Eastern

Kiba walked to the neutral area with Nefta and watched as Nix brought the elder. He thought for a moment, "Place him in the river." He instructed, "Nefta help Nix." He instructed.

Kiba watched as the elder floatded down the stream.

Nefta sat next to him and watched as well.

Northern

Nora stood there in front of Aatu, the alpha. She let him lick her nose, "Sure why not. I would love to become your alpha female." She also got closer, "Thank you for letting me stay as the nurse in this pack..." She thought for a moment, "And yes, I kind of want to have some pups of my own, but could we have them once we are already out of here and somewhere safe Aatu?" She asked.

Nora nodded after Aatu nuzzled his nose against her's. "yes." She turned around as he left the den. "I am in charge," she told herself as she walked out to head back to where the pups were.

Kiba sat with the two and then realized that he had to meet Aatu. "I know that Blue liked me, now Nefta, will you bring Nix home. I need to be alone for a moment."

Nefta nodded and walked over to Nix. "Our Alpha needs some time alone."

-------
Northern

Nora looked over at Lucy and nodded as she was still in a daze after what Aatu had asked her to become. "yeah, that is all."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Kiba watched as the two left for the camp. When he turned around, Aatu was there. "Of course." He thought for a moment, "if we do this we need to make sure the pups get the first of the food... Also we need to be able to lead everyone there. How should we do it?" He asked.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "Aatu, what about the ones who are going to die soon?" He questioned, "also, how should I ask Nefta to become my alpha female?" He asked him while taking a note to come here with his pack.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Kiba nodded, "thank you alpha Aatu. See you back here at dawn." He stood up and turned back towards his territory. He ran back until ran to one of the elders; he asked if he had seen Nefta.

Nora looked up when Aatu walked up to her. "The pups are fine." She answered as she nuzzled her nose into his furry neck.