fαiяyтαlє ρяiиcєรรєร ∞ αи αdvαиcєd яσlєρlαy discussion

▶ The Royal Castle > The Royal Gardens

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia strolled around the gardens, admiring the flora. The garden was her favourite place, mostly because it reminded her of her grandmas garden. She wished that the gardeners weren't so good at their job. She wanted to pull weeds, but since there were none, she had to settle for smelling the flowers.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver walked in, well, more stomped in. Why can't you be like your cousins? Mother didn't understand. She didn't want to be a princess. Silver rolled her eyes.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia heard footsteps and jumped away from it. She peered around a rose bush and saw a girl about her age. She looked angry. Natalia stepped out from behind the bush, pretending not to notice the girl.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver kicked the ground. Stinking royals. She didn't see the girl. She walked to the center and sat down on a bench. She huffed. She could see her mother telling her to look proper. Fix, fix, fix!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia crossed her arms and watched the girl. "You okay?" She asked, losing her oblivious act.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver flinched. "Well, if you meet my mother. You wouldn't." She grumbled. She looked at her.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia snorted. "You should meet my mother." She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't much like being a princess either, do you?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled slightly. "Nope, nada, negative. Did I metion no?" She looked to the gardens.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Yeah. Honestly I don't know why I'm here. I would rather be on a farm."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded. "I'd rather be.... I don't know. Wow, that's depressing." Silver laid back on the bench.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia snickered. "Anywhere but here probably. I'm Natalia. But most people call me Lia."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. "Yeah. Hi Natalia. I'm Silver." She held her hand out for a handshake.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia shook it and sat down on the bench Silver was sitting on. "How long have you been here?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver took her hand back. She shrugged. "Not long? But long enough to want to leave."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I've been here about two years. It doesn't get better." Natalia frowned a little.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver groaned. She laid back and closed her eyes. "This will be the best times of my life." She said sarcastically.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Totally will," Natalia made a face. "Do you have any pets?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver sat up straight. "No. But a pet dog would be awesome." Her mom would be proud of her posture.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia whistled and her golden lab Champ came barrelling around the corner a few moments later. "This is Champ. I snuck him in here. Animals aren't really allowed in the gardens but he's a good boy and doesn't dig up the flowers." She turned to Champ and patted his head. "You can pet him. He's very friendly."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. She was happy to see someone else bending the rules. She reached out to pet him and she smiled at Champ. "Hey Champ. I'm Silver."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Champ barked, his tongue lolling and his tail whipping back and forth furiously.

Natalia grinned. "I think he likes you! Well, he likes everyone so it isn't much of a surprise, but still."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. She patted the dog nicely. "Where did you find him?" She asked, looking at her. She was actually happy which doesn't hap often.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Poor guy was stuck in a thorn bush in the middle of the forest." Natalia patted Champ's head. "I got him and he didn't even complain about the cuts and scrapes. My little nine year old charm managed to get my parents to let me keep him." She grinned. "And by charm I mean I refused to take no as an answer."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "Cool." She smiled at the dog.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Yeah. I have three other pets, but I couldn't bring them here. In the garden, I mean. My cats would make a mess of the place and my horse isn't easy to sneak into places. I can usually get Champ into anywhere that I can't sneak him into by saying he's a service dog."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded. She stood up and looked towards the castle.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia looked at the castle too. "Bleh. I wish it was a barn."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. "We should hang out more often."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Natalia grinned. "We should," she agreed.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Well, what now?" She asked.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I dunno..." Natalia shrugged.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Well, there is the school and the palace. Which one?" She asked eager.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Um... How about the stables? Because I don't want to deal with castle guards any of the Royal kids. You would not believe how rude they are." Natalia shook her head but grinned. "It's seriously hilarious though. They don't ever learn that roasting them comes naturally."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. "Sure." Silver started out of the garden.

((Can you post?))

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Yup))

Natalia followed with Chanp padding along beside her.

fαiяyтαlє ρяiиcєรรєร ∞ αи αdvαиcєd яσlєρlαy

unread topics | mark unread