†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Eliza ---- Kiato

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza Cortana Angel Matthews

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/14...

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Kiato sneeks up behind Eliza a leans of her shoulder "Why so down? You look like your going to kill someone" ((FYI she can't have her sword right now)) "Did Nico do something? He is over in the corner sulking like a lost puppy"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

" My heart thinks Nico doesn't trust me," Eliza answered as she allowed Kiato to lean over her shoulder.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
"So thats why he looks like a lost puppy?" Kiato asked. "Well if I were you I would give him space but sadly tonight is not the night to do that. Thanks to 4 of you being eliminated"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah pretty much, but why does it seem like he doesn't trust me Kiato?" Eliza said, she didn't let Kiato see her eyes that were red and puffy from crying earlier.

Kiato sighed "Because he......its not like he doesn't because he does trust you, but trust doesn't mean you tell that person your secrets or your weakness's" Kiato said "Nico promised himself he would not let anyone know his weakness the day he met us. Its not you, its not anyone, its him"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza nods, she understood exactly how Nico felt, she turned to face Kiato, " And this is all the truth?" Eliza asked him.

"I promise you it is, don't tell him I told you though" Kiato grinned

((lol look its nico https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc... ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza smiled lightly, " It'll be our little secret," Eliza says.

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Wonderfull" Kiato said a gleam in his eye

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" Don't seem so gleeful, it bothers me so much when guys do that," Eliza said as she looked at Kiato with laughter shining in her eyes.

message 13: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato jokingly poked Eliza's forehead. "too bad" A girl came running over and jumped on Kiato's back. "Kia!! Ive missed you!"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza laughs then flinches as another girl comes running towards Kiato and onto the princes' back.

message 15: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Christian, how many times do I have to tell you not to jump on me" Kiato said as the girl ruffled his hair, hugging his neck. "a million" she giggled

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza looks at the girl with an raised eyebrow, she gives Kiato 'Please-introduce-us' look.

message 17: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato groaned. "Eliza meet Princess Christian Seth of the Darkness realm" Christian hopped off Kiato's back and waved.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza smiled and waved back, " Nice to meet you," Eliza said.

message 19: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Christian nodded. "Kia, why is Nico being grumpy, he wouldn't even say hi to me or even give me a piggy back ride" She said. Her voice wasn't high pitched but rather adult, and though she was 14 she looked 10.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizas eyes suddenly turned sad at the mention of Nico.

message 21: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiato sighed "He is grumpy right now, Damien beat him up" Christian nodded, like hearing the words "Damien", "Nico" and "Beat up" were completely normal.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza just blanked out.

message 23: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"He will cool down in a couple days, speaking of which guess what" Christian said exitidly "I get to stay here for a few weeks! school just let out and it is rather boring back home"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza decided to leave them be and to sit on the floor laying against the wall.

message 25: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

After a couple minute Christian ran over to Eliza and sat next to her "So, you like my brother"? she asked innocently.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah I do, but things are complicated right now," Eliza said to Christian

message 27: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I know" Christian scooted closer to Eliza. "I want you to know, he has done this to me too"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza didn't feel like talking about Nico, she was suppose to be dancing with Kiato, but she decided that she would speak to Christian, " Really?" Eliza asked.

message 29: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Christian nodded "Yep, he always cools down though, he never means what he says. He told me once "I wish we had never been given you". But he never really meant it"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza sighed, " I said the most stupidest thing to him today," Eliza said softly.

message 31: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"What was that?" Christian asked

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thatvmy heart thinks that he betrayed my trust," Eliza murmured.

message 33: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

" stupido , stupido . tu non dire che a Nico . Siete fortunati ha effettivamente aperto a voi anche un littlle . mio Dio" Christian said, and accent slipping through

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ugh I know, I wish I could somehow go back in time and change what I said, dio , io sono così stupido," Eliza said, she spoke her accent freely with each word.

message 35: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"awe parli italiano ? che segnerà si punti con il principe delle tenebre , thats lanuage della nostra famiglia" Christian smiled

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"sì, mio padre è italiano , e non penso punteggio malato , che cosa se ​​Nico doesnt me riprendere?" Eliza asked, she decided to stop speaking English altogether.

message 37: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

" l'amore è amore , si trova sempre il modo in ogni situazione . Ho myselft avuto una cotta per un ragazzo , quando avevo 12 anni era un bambino di una famiglia reale in tribunale , aveva il cancro e un'aspettativa di vita di un anno" Christian fell into her speaking.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" Mi dispiace ma devo ballare con Kiato mentre posso," Eliza said getting up.

message 39: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Christian stood up "Non importa, nessuno sembra preoccuparsi quello che sento in ogni caso" she said running into the crowd and out of site. Kiato walked up to Eliza "What happened?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nothing that matters too you," Eliza answered.

message 41: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Kiaton expression turned hard. "Well what I saw, she looked pretty upset before she ran off, what did you say?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" Again nothing that matters, you know what I'll go dance with someone else," Eliza said.

message 43: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Eliza" Kiato said grabbing her wrist "It does matter! You don't know sensitive Christian is, she has gone through a lot of shit in her past and is almsot always sick so she can't visit her brother often. And right now Nico is in a snit, and won't be able to care for her, so I need to take that place, so please tell me what did she say" Kiato said firmly

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay so first she asked me If I speak Italian. And I said, 'sì, mio padre è italiano , e non penso punteggio malato , che cosa se ​​Nico doesnt me riprendere?, then she said, 'l'amore è amore , si trova sempre il modo in ogni situazione . Ho myselft avuto una cotta per un ragazzo , quando avevo 12 anni era un bambino di una famiglia reale in tribunale , aveva il cancro e un'aspettativa di vita di un anno and I stupidly said, 'Mi dispiace ma devo ballare con Kiato mentre posso, making her think that I didn't care about what she said," Eliza said explaining in both Italian and English.

message 45: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Be happy I actually understand what your saying, and she was upset because she wanted to talk to somone about the guy she liked, and you are close to Nico there for she trusts you" Kiato stated "No one has really listened to her since she was announced in court, everyone's eye is always on Nico and never her"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" You do under said that I said I was stupid for saying what I did, and also I know how she feels," Eliza said her eyes shown regret.

message 47: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"No you really don't" Kiato said coldly "Are you slowly dying from an unknown poison with no cure? I don't think so"

((this was always the plan FYI I didn't just make it up))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" You don't know the pain I felt the day I lost my first crush to a gunshot wound that my mother shot!" Eliza growled, " You don't know how I stood and watched my mother as her boyfriend held me back and killed my crush right in front of me, you don't know how hard it was to watch as no one did anything about it!" Eliza said as her eyes began to water.

message 49: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"This is not about me or what I feel Eliza, its about Christian! Don't give me your whole back story crap, this about her!" He yelled, not loud enough to be heard by anyone passing though. "She is dying, yet she sin't complaing, she never has. She has always gone to school even when she feels terrible and never crys when the doctors take blood samples"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" What I'm saying Kiato is that you don't know how we feel, so don't get in my face, I'm gonna go find her, because it seems I was wrong to leave her, and if you grab my wrist once more I swear when I can I will cut your hand off," Eliza said and she went to find Christian.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.