†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Tana ----- Damien

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Tana was standing off to the side of the ball room, she held the small kitten in her arms, it purred softly as it was petted.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
"Hey" Damien whispered from behind Tana, grinning.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Tana jumped, " Damien, you jerk!" Tana laughed as she turned around.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Damien grinned. "I do not deny I am a jerk, but a very hot and sexy one"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" True, very true, you are a hot and sexy Jerk," Tana said and she put down Liza who scurried off to find Eliza.

"Nice to know you agree" Damien said smuggly "though Im sure all the realms would agree"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" My sister would not agree though," Tana said as she looked at Damien.

message 10: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"She would say Nico most likely, but deep down she knows Im sexy" He said while wiggling his eyebrows jokingly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Tana couldn't resist her laughter, " Very True, but you and Nico aren't the only sexy ones here," Tana said.

message 12: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"eh, I guess Kiato and Ciel are good looking, none compared to myself though"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" I was talking about me!" Tana said with fake hurt in her tone of voice.

message 14: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Well I just got my own words shoved down my throat"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Tana rolled her eyes, she looked over his shoulder and saw her sister looking for someone.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Tana ignored her sister and she looked back at Damien.

message 17: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Damien took note of Eliza wandering through the crowd "Is Eliza okay? She seems to be looking for somone"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" I have no idea, but let's leave her be," Tana said.

message 19: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Damien shrugged. "If you say so, we can just pray she doesn't kill us all in our sleep"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" She won't kill me, she'll kill you," Tana said poking Damien in the shoulder.

message 21: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"True, but If I use you as a shield then she may mistake you and then kill you instead" Damien said as a matter of factly

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha like you would risk my life, just to save your own," Tana said.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.