1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Eclipsemoon (Aufer a me et monstra somnia) & Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- c

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, should we make character creations?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Sure. Do u prefer original characters of our own?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's up to you, I'll make a new character, though.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

K.

Name: Alissa Annmarie Baxter

Years at Brooklyn House: New!

Preferred Weapon: Magic

Appearance:
Black hair,blue eyes,usually wears black clothes.

Personality: Reckless, disorganized, stubborn, proud, dramatic, nosy, tiring,romantic, affectionate.

History: too long...

Family: Micheal Baxter (dead) Mother is rumored to be Neith the Egyptian goddess of war, but there has been no proof.

Crush/Bf/Gf: Not yet

Strongest Skill: Offense magic

Weakest Skill: temper

Other: Has an odd fascination with war.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Name: Derek Bel
Appearance: black shaggy emo cut hair hat covers parts of his eyes. Eyes are gray, pale skin, likes wearing skinny jeans, black shirts and beanies.
Personality: Sweet, mysterious, can be romantic though usually doesn't know when he is being flirted with, likes talking to knew people but is shy and lines sticking to his room.
Likes: painting, exercising, using is magic, traveling, apples.
Dislikes: large crowds, meat, lightning, wasting time.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

K. You want to post first?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Ok,.))

Derek had been in his room for the past hour and a half, working on his next painting. Not having any breakfast or lunch yet, he was hungry. So he walked down to the kitchen, saw a bowl of fruits, then grabbed an apple

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alissa walked into the kitchen,thinking about how much trouble she'd be in if anyone noticed that she left the Brooklyn House without permission, she didn't notice the guy by the bowl of fruit until she crashed into him.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments He had nearly choked on the price of apple he had bit into when he was bumped into. He looked to find a girl standing there. "Please watch where you're going..." he said

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"S - Sorry!" Alissa stammered. She hoped he hadn't noticed that she was covered with leaves and dirt after fighting a monster. "I - I wasn't looking where I was going."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments He smirked. "I can see that. With so much dirt in you, you must not be able to see correctly." He joked and chuckled

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alissa winced, the joke hit too close to home. "Y - Yeah." she said and walked into her room quickly. Forgeting about the orange she was going to get.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry gtg

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments He tilted his head and watched her leave. He ddnt like the fact that she winced, he had wanted her to laugh

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alissa plopped down on her bed and yelled loudly in pain as pain danced through her leg.