†Royal Selection† discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dancing with the princes > Alanna---Ciel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((K so what now))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

And can I change my dress?))

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Ciel leads Alanna into the dance and places one hand on her hip and the other in her hand. The music is a fast pace waltz, so he moves to the beat of it.

((we basically talk during the dance))

((its rp we pretend you did))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok this is her dress
no mask though))

Alanna smiles up at Ciel dancing with hm. She says "Hi again, well how are you liking this" she said putting on hand over his own

Ciel shrugged. "Been going to balls since I was 3, and been dancing since I could walk, its nothing new"

((her mom had a palace?!))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops changing it!))

message 10: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((im confused))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna blushes "This is my first ball. At my mum never let me attend the palace balls" she said sadly

message 12: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel nodded "Me and the others would always try to sneak away, it never worked" Ciel smiled "I feel sorry for the guards who always had to drag us back kicking and screaming"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna laughs softly and squeezes his hand "Sorry I'm forcing you to do this"

message 14: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"No your not, technically our parents are" Ciel looked to the side and grinned. "Look, thats Christian Nico's little sister, Im surprised she came, she is usually ill"
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna looks over and sees her, flawless and stares down at herself, an uglyg mess and let's go of Ciel.

message 16: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel stands back suprised "Whats wrong?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna felt herslef shaking and looking down at herslef "I'm not pretty" she says suddenly

message 18: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"What do you mean?" Ciel asked stepping closer "whats this about, all of sudden your upset saying-" What was she on about, Ciel had no idea.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna shook her head "n-never mind" she said "L-Lets keep damcing" she said as a slow song came on

message 20: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Its about Nico's sister isn't it" He stated, taking her back into his arms as a slow song came on.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods quietly putting her arms around his neck "She's pretty. Im not"

message 22: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel laughed "i-im sorry, its just that, if your jelous I will tell you she is 14 and so innocent just knowing that there is a male species makes her cringe" Ciel looked Alanna in the eye "It has nothing to do with beauty"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna turned pink "O-Oh." She said not being able to look at his bright eyes. She looks at her feet "Ciel, I know your being forced to do this, and maybe forced to say yes but do you like this- dancing with me?" She said, her hips swaying softly as they dance

message 24: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Well, yes" Ciel said. "Though I am terrible at dancing its a miracle I haven't broken your feet by stepping on them" He said jokingly trying to remove the tension.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna laughs a little "So about what I said earlier, I'm sorry"

message 26: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Its fine, we all have our insincerity, even myself" Ciel said

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna smiles and looks at her high heels "These things are killing me" she groans swaying her hips as they come closer together

message 28: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Im happy im not wearing them, but try and wear a 3 layer outfit made out of cotton in a 80 degree room"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna's hazel, almost gold eyes look into his "Ha ha, wow" she said laughng

message 30: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel leaned close "Be happy Im wearing colone, or else I would smell terrible"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna giggled nervously, their noses were touching and says "Hm, you smell good" teasingly

message 32: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Vanilla Bloom" He said jokingly "I borrowed it from Nico, be supirsed what he has in his sock closet"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna takes his hand. He was close, their noses where touching and she turned pink in her cheeks. She laughs "Mm, yeah"

message 34: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"I found a teddy bear in there too, don't ask me why" He was still grinning, he didn't seem to notice how close they were.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna giggles, blushing even more. She pecks his lips and pulls back to how close they were. She smiles up at hi km

message 36: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel felt like he got hit in the stomach, and not in a good way. He smiled though and continued to dance as if nothing happened, but he couldn't stop the pink from rising to his cheeks.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna feels a nervous feeling in her stomach and pulls back "I-im sorry Ciel" she whispers looking at the ballroom floor. She starts running to the bathroom sniffling

message 38: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel stood in the middle of the dance floor alone. He walked to the side, in shock. "Dammit" He said under his breath. This whole competition made him sick, he finds a girl he likes, marry's her then breaks 15 other girls hearts.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna comes out 5 minutes later and walks over to him "Look, if you don't want to dance anymore, just talk..." she said wiping her puffy eyelids trying to not show that she has been crying

message 40: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((i am litterally dying inside lol))

"alanna, it isn't you" Ciel sighed running his had through his combed hair turning it messy. "Its me, I...I can't choose someone and break 15 other hearts, not yet anyway"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nico can bring u back to life with the power of McDonalds ♥))

Alanna sighs, her eyebrows knit together "But isn't it mandatory, by the end of the competition?"

message 42: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((indeed yes, omg me+Nico di Angelo=OTP ))

"Y-yes, Im going to have to choose eventually" He sighed

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna took his hand and squeezed it then let go "Ceil, choose someone amazing. Don't choose someone you'll regret marrying"

message 44: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Or someone who will give me ugly children" He said, then relized it sound ed weird "that was a joke"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna laughed awkwardly "Alrightyyy, I guess I'm out" she tries to joke but turns bright red "Forget I said that"

message 46: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Ciel blushed at the thought of having kids with Alanna. "S-sure"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna looks at her shoes "Hm, so just think, wolves trying to giveCPR" she jokingly says

message 48: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

"Dear god" He said laughing

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna giggles and says "They don't have lips so that's pretty hard"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna takes his hand and leads him to the dance floor once more "Ready?"

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.