Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please add Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maurice (new)

Maurice Miller (mauricegmiller) | 7 comments Hi, Please add book cover to my book profile. You can find the image on my web site www.mauricegmiller.com and also on Amazon.
Title: The Budapest Experiment
Author: Maurice G. Miller
ASIN: B00WHA3J0E
Publisher: Full Tilt Publishing
Publication Date: May 25, 2015
Format: Kindle Ebook
Description: At what price does one sell their soul? ... In 1991 Michael, an adventurous, but struggling American entrepreneur navigates the streets of Budapest looking to make connections in Hungary’s new market economy. While moving around the city, he senses an air of mysticism and lurking evil. A series of dealings and events leads him to a business consulting position with the Russian Mob.

Recruited and seduced by the Organization’s women, money, and power, he becomes entangled in the web of Mob culture. An examination of conscience reveals a spirit ravaged with feelings of guilt and betrayal, a rapidly growing bank account serving as a means to justify his actions.

Pondering his future, Michael wonders if he can balance this extreme Budapest lifestyle with his “ordinary” family life back home. After padding his wallet for the past several months, would the Organization let him just walk away? What would you do?

Cover URL: www.mauricegmiller.com

Thanks so much and please let me know if you need any further info.

Maurice

message 2: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) Hi, no need to provide full book details when requesting a cover to be added. This information is needed when requesting a new edition/book to be added into the database.

Cover added.

message 3: by Maurice (new)

Maurice Miller (mauricegmiller) | 7 comments Thanks Ellie for the speedy response.

message 4: by Val (new)

message 5: by Maurice (new)

Maurice Miller (mauricegmiller) | 7 comments Maurice wrote: "Thanks Ellie for the speedy response."

Up until listing this book I had a reader profile. Is there an easy way to merge my reader profile settings, friends, etc. into my author profile?

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments You can claim the author profile by clicking on the "Is this you? Let us know" link at the bottom of the author profile page https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... Your reader profile will merge with the author profile when the claim goes through.

message 7: by lethe (new)

message 8: by Maurice (new)

Maurice Miller (mauricegmiller) | 7 comments Abcdarian wrote: "You can claim the author profile by clicking on the "Is this you? Let us know" link at the bottom of the author profile page https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... Your rea..."

Thanks, I have submitted the Author Program application.

message 9: by Val (new)

Val | 4 comments Please add
Isbn 9788804537595
Scott Turiw Punizione suprema
Thanks

message 10: by Val (new)

Val | 4 comments Please add isbn

message 11: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments #9-10 Please provide links to the books they should be added to, or, if you want us to add the books, a link to a source we can use.

message 13: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments #9, 12 - Italian edition added: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
I couldn't find the page count or an Italian description.

In future, please post in the correct folder. This one is for adding covers to books already in our database. Please also provide enough information in order to prevent confusion/mistakes. Thanks!