All About YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > April Wrap Up!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
This is where you can post your monthly reads. Bloggers can also put links to theirs here. So what all did you read this month? What was your favorite/least favorite reads?

*Brought this idea back to life, since I saw that one wasn't posted for March.

message 2: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
I'll make sure to add this link to the newsletter!

Erin Lynn wrote: "I'll make sure to add this link to the newsletter!"

That'd be great, thanks Erin!

message 4: by Erin Lynn (last edited May 01, 2015 07:34PM) (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
So far, I've read:

Narvla's Celtic New Year by Therese Gilardi Judy Blume (Women Who Broke the Rules) by Kathleen Krull Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson Kissing in America by Margo Rabb Wild Hearts (If Only . . ., #4) by Jessica Burkhart SNEAK PEEK An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

DNF:
Boo by Neil Smith

I've Read:

Review Copies:

Unelmoija Paradox (Weeia, #5) by Elle Boca Booker - Streets of Mayhem (A Private Investigator Thriller Series of Crime and Suspense) by John W. Mefford Treasure, Darkly (Treasure Chronicles, #1) by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek Awakening the Fire (Guardian Witch, #1) by Ally Shields Fire Within (Guardian Witch, #2) by Ally Shields Burning Both Ends (Guardian Witch, #3) by Ally Shields Blood and Fire (Guardian Witch, #4) by Ally Shields Fire Storm (Guardian Witch, #5) by Ally Shields Wild Fire (Guardian Witch, #6) by Ally Shields Dragonfly (Dragonfly #1) by Resa Nelson Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2) by Pembroke Sinclair The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1) by Pembroke Sinclair Legacy (Legacy #1) by Ellery A. Kane Alien Advantage by Lorain O'Neil The Kuthun by S.A. Carter The Seamstress and the Sable Knight by Mary Sneddon

E-Books(non-review copies):

The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1) by Melinda Salisbury Desired by the Pack Part Six (Peace River Guardians, #6) by Emma Storm The Dragon's Appraiser Part One by Viola Rivard The Dragon's Appraiser Part Two by Viola Rivard

Physical:

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass, #0.1) by Sarah J. Maas (read it as part of the hardcover)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.