Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Not my book

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Jones (sandrajones) | 8 comments Please remove the book How To Dry Herbs: The Ultimate Manual on Preserving Herbs from my list. This is the wrong Sandra Jones. I only write romance.

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20221 comments Moved the book from your profile.

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian Burgess | 4 comments I have the same issue; The Silver Stallion - King of the Wild Brumbies - (aka "The Silver Brumby") VHS is not mine and it's not actually a book...

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Gone.

message 5: by Alfred (new)

Alfred Dennis (alfred_dennis) | 1 comments I have the same issue; The Bridge is not my book. Thank you for taking care of this for me.

message 6: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments 5 - moved

message 7: by David (new)

David Gregory Lloyd (dlboker) | 3 comments Please remove the books: "Business Plans" and "Ireland After History" from my profile. They are not my books.

Please remove "As I Died Laughing" by David Lloyd that already appears there. This eBook has been discontinued by ePublishers.

Please add paperback "As I Died Laughing" by David Gregory Lloyd which is listed on Goodreads site. I tried adding this by adding my middle name "Gregory" to my author profile, but it sill thinks it is a different author.
Thanks.

message 8: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Books removed from your profile.

Goodreads does not remove books that have been published; it's like a library & keeps any editions that have been circulated & possibly shelved by readers.

Moved the paperback to your profile. Changing the name just creates another author profile. Your author name uses two spaces between first and last names (David^^Lloyd) for disambiguation, so if you just insert one extra space the book should go to your profile.

message 9: by Bryan (new)

Bryan | 3 comments I'd like to have my name removed from a book I was not involved with. This is the book:

Bob's Bible Summary
by Robert Good, Bryan Fields (Goodreads Author) (Photographer), Jamie Parrish (Editor)

If anything besides "That's not me" is needed, please let me know. Thanks!

message 10: by Brian (new)

Brian Burgess | 4 comments The book Other Tools Than Weakness (150245632X) is not my book. I know there are a lot of people with my name, but that Brian Burgess is not me.

message 11: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20221 comments #10 moved the book from your profile.
#9 the book has been moved from your profile (old request, not answered here)

message 12: by Brian (new)

Brian Burgess | 4 comments Thank you. Now just a few hours later more books have been added that are not mine.

Planets of the Heart: Thrown at the Sun
Jokers and Jelly Beans: Poems for Children
Skip the Light

message 13: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments #12: Moved 3 books to another profile and 2 books to your profile from Brian D. Burgess profile.