Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Trojan Hearse: A Light Look at the Dark Side of the War on Terror
This topic is about Trojan Hearse
Author Promotions and Events > Kindle Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles Vella | 15 comments My novel, Trojan Hearse: A Light Look at the Dark Side of the War on Terror, is free on Kindle today and tomorrow, April 35 and 26. Trojan Hearse is a thriller that pokes fun at everything I could think of to poke fun of. Please pick up a copy and give it a try.

Trojan Hearse: A Light Look at the Dark Side of the War on Terror

Trojan Hearse A Light Look at the Dark Side of the War on Terror by Charles Vella

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14609 comments I got a copy of it Charles, thanks for the heads up. I am not sure when I will get to it, hopefully soon.
Please tell us more about how you are poking fun at everything in it.
Is it like a cozy? (the title is reminiscent of that sort of book) Though I suppose a war on terror theme and a cozy might not be compatible.

message 3: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles Vella | 15 comments Hi Ann. Thanks very much for your note. I think I'd describe it more as as a spoof of an action/adventure novel that centers around the war on terror. I've been told by people who've read it that they particularly like the characters, such as Tommy, founder and spiritual head of Tommy's Gridiron Gospel Mission, Bible College, and Theme park, super spy J. Madison Bilby, and Andy Anderson, the President's Tsar Tsar, among others. It sometimes seems like a scary world and laughter seems like a good defense to me.

Hopefully you'll find time to to give it a try. If you do I'd very much like to know what you think of it. Thanks again for your interest.