My Favorite Celebrity:
My Favorite Author:
My Favorite Music:
If I could live anywhere in the world it would be:
Weird stuff I’m into:
Why I read:

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Black (ohfortheloveofbooks) | 136 comments Mod
My Favorite Book(s): Beyond time, A longtime (and at one point illegal) Crush, Austenland, Avalon High, Abandon Trilogy, Northanger Abbey, Pride and Prejudice, Him and The Hunger Games Trilogy.
My Favorite Movie(s):Austenland, Red Eye, Northanger Abbey, A Million Ways to Die in the West, Guardians of the Galaxy and Pride and Prejudice.
My Favorite Celebrity: JJ Feild & Keri Russell, just because I love them together in Austenland.
My Favorite Author: Shannon Hale & Meg Cabot.
My Favorite Music: Urmm, I'm not really sure. I listen to all kinds but I dislike RnB, Rap and Dubstep or whatever it's called.
If I could live anywhere in the world, where would it be: Devon, I love it there.
Weird stuff I’m into: I love the smell of books.
Why I read: I love to read, ever since high school thanks to my English teacher.

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party | 1 comments My Favorite Book(s): "Villains By Necessity" by Eve Forward, "Mistborn: The Last Empire" by Brandon Sanderson; "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie

My Favorite Movie(s): The Indiana Jones Trilogy (That's right, I said trilogy...the fourth movie doesn't count!); Die Hard; "Silence of the Lambs"

My Favorite Celebrity: Chris Rock (Brilliant comedian!)

My Favorite Author: Brandon Sanderson; R.A. Salvatore

My Favorite Music: Heavy metal (don't judge), I especially like symphonic metal, perfect soundtrack while reading fantasy novels!

If I could live anywhere in the world it would be: Actually, I like it fine where I live now

Weird stuff I’m into: video games - I often name characters in role-playing games after fantasy characters and pretend I'm playing out an unwritten chapter of the book they're from (I probably shouldn't have admitted that in public...)

Why I read: Because it takes me to exciting and fascinating new worlds.

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) My Favorite Book(s): Outlander, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter series, The Messenger, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Little Women, The Club, and Cinder series.
My Favorite Movie(s): Pride and Prejudice, Austenland, The Young Victoria, Lord of the Rings, Sixteen Candles, and Bridesmaids.
My Favorite Celebrity: Sam Heughan(So hot!!)
My Favorite Author: Diana Gabaldon
My Favorite Music: Classic Rock
If I could live anywhere in the world it would be: Scotland
Weird stuff I’m into: I scrapbook and I can't get enough paper and stickers!!
Why I read: I love to get lost in a story!

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (danzifangirl17) | 3 comments My Favorite Book(s): Harry Potter series is always number 1. I also love The Hunger Games series, The Maze Runner series, Divergent, TMI & TID.
My Favorite Movie(s): Harry Potter obviously, LOTR & The Hobbit, any Disney movies :)
My Favorite Celebrity: Emma Watson <3
My Favorite Author: JK Rowling
My Favorite Music: Pop, Rock, Soundtracks :P
If I could live anywhere in the world it would be: New York
Weird stuff I’m into: Floppy paperback books where the spine doesn't crack lol. Don't know what they're called but I wish all paperbacks were like that.
Why I read: Because I love it thanks to Harry Potter :)