What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Stage Fright
This topic is about Stage Fright
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA 90's teenage girl goes to renaissance fair meets boy juggler Robin, solves mystery of sabotage [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Apple R | 3 comments Hi! I'm looking for a book I read in high school, 1995-1999.

It's about a teenage girl who moved to a new town in California (I think). She was miserable. She didn't know anyone, so she went to the renaissance fair close to home. She met a boy juggler named Robin (Robyn?) who worked at the fair. He was a funny guy. There was a little bit of teenage romance.

Someone was sabotaging the fair by poisoning the food/drink, and I think some workers were hurt during a show. Someone wanted to close down the fair. Robin and the girl teamed up to solve the mystery.

Please help if you can, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Stage Fright Stage Fright by Erica Field ?

An additional description from Novelist:California newcomer Alison Crisp is offered a part as a lady-in-waiting at Merrie Olde England, an Elizabethan festival, but when things start to go wrong at the performances, she and Robin, one of the other performers, find working at the show is more dangerous than it seems.

Do you remember anything about the cover?
Part of a series?

Apple R | 3 comments Yes this is it! I've been looking for ages and you answered so quickly. Thank you so much! :)

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments You're welcome :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Stage Fright (other topics)