Hybrid Child discussion

Housing > Kuroda's and Akume House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 364 (364 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
This is the Kuroda's mansion. Just about everyone knows about him since he's the doll maker and usually come here if they need help repairing their dolls, despite doing so may be expensive. His favorite and first ever made doll is Akume who he refuses to give up to anyone because he claims he wants to experience this all for himself too so he can know just about every answer if someone wants to know about their doll. Or he will claim this doll reminds him of someone who was once very special to him, so that makes Akume special to him. Although its a mansion, it opens up to the living room and doesn't look too fancy on the inside.

Outside: http://images.wikia.com/bleach/en/ima...

Living Room: https://public.dm2303.livefilestore.c...

Kitchen: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Kuroda's Bedroom: https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...

Kuroda's Bathroom: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...

Akume's Bedroom: https://secure.static.tumblr.com/d482...

Akume's Bathroom: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

Study Room: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs12/i/200...

Kuroda sits in his study room, seeming to be working on papers. He was in his black kimono like always as he wrote, having a bandage on his neck, arms and even his chest even though it couldn't be seen, as if he recently got out of war no more then a year ago. His brown hair shielded his calm, brown eyes as he silently wrote in the middle of the night, nothing lighting the room except a candle on his desk and the fireplace behind him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume sat outside the door, toying with the bunny ears on his head boredly, his face blank. He fell over on his side, sighing quietly as he attempted to entertain himself by thinking of aimless thoughts. He yawned, rolling over again and letting out another sigh.

Kuroda stops and glances back as if able to hear him moving around before he calls out,"You their, Akume?" As he asks he sets the pen down and turns in his seat to face the door, waiting for his answer.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He peeked in, "yes." he said monotonously, staring in silently, his hair falling in his face, giving him a rather childish look about him.

Kuroda blinks and stares at him softly,"Couldnt you fall asleep?" As he asks he motions for Akume to come in and close the door behind him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume stood stiffly, glancing around silently, "No" he said quietly, tilting his head.

Kuroda nods, standing up and walks over, softly ruffling his hair lovingly,"Do you want to talk about it?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume glanced up at his hand, falling to his knees and suddenly hugging Kuroda's leg, "Sleep with me" he whined quietly.

Kuroda blinks lightly before his gaze softens and he nods,"Very well.. Come on.." He then helps him up and wraps an arm over his shoulder before leading him to Akume's room.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume pouted, watching him before his expression went blank once more and he tilted his head, "You look tired." he observed.

Kuroda nods, answering honestly,"I haven't slept for a few days, I've been too busy with my work to rest. But I do need a break so im glad you asked me to go sleep with you." He then leads him into the room and sits on the bed, motioning for Akume to sit down first.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume plopped down onto the bed sloppily, climbing onto Kuroda's back and setting his chin on Kuroda's shoulder, "You smell nice" he murmured quietly, his arms wrapped around his stomach from behind.

Kuroda blinks, softly leaning back into him and closes his eyes,"Mmm? Really? What do I smell like?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Mmmmm.... Cherry blossoms" he murmured quietly, closing his eyes and yawning.

Kuroda's eyes lightly widen as he stares back at him silently. He stares at him for a long time before laying him down and softly covers him up and slowly lays beside him to help him stay asleep.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked slightly at his reaction, cuddling against him and gazing up at him for a few moments before closing his eyes.

Kuroda softly plays with his hair softly, sighing as he whispers,"You truly are precious to me.. Akume.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume leaned up, kissing his cheek before pressing his face into Kuroda's chest and beginning to fall asleep.

Kuroda blinks as he watches before resting his chin sofly against his head, lovingly hugging him close as he whispers,"That's right.. Sleep.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume smiled faintly, nodding and falling asleep after a few moments.

Once he was asleep, Kuroda yawned and quietly stood up, heading back out and to his study to keep working.

By morning breakfast was already in the room for Akume and Kuroda was back laying in bed beside him as if he never got up, softly hugging him close.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume's eyes opened slowly as he woke. He sniffed, noticing the food and sitting up, staring down at Kuroda before throwing the blanket over the top of the both of them and nuzzling against him closely. It was times like these that he tried to cherish, just being close to his master.

Kuroda grunts lightly as if still sore, since he still was bandaged up and slowly opens his eyes, blinking,"Good morning.. I had the cook make you some breakfast.. Your favorite of course.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume nodded, "Mhm" he replied, "Can we go to the garden today?" he whispered.

Kuroda blinks and nods,"If that is what you wish then yes." He then sits up and stretches. He knew normally the dolls had to serve the master, but he loved Akume and would do anything to make him happy.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume nodded, sitting up and watching him carefully, tilting his head.

Kuroda stretches and tenses in pain, softly rubbing his neck which is bandaged up before he gets up and looks at him,"You ready? You should dress warmer, its cold outside."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Mhm" he replied, beginning to eat. He glanced at the bandages carefully, biting his lip.

Kuroda glances out the window in thought before looking at him when he feels his gaze,"What is it?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Why do you wear those?" he asked bluntly, continuing to eat neatly.

Kuroda blinks in thought before glancing away sadly,"A year ago when you were created, well.. Before you were created, I was the guard to one of the royals in Saito town.. And.. I was injured badly in one of the biggest wars we had.. And my wounds just wont heal correctly.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He frowned, nodding and continuing to eat, pondering over what he'd wear.

He glances at him,"You've grown since last night.. Perhaps we should also go to the store to buy you some new clothes.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume thought for a moment, nodding, "Mkay" he murmured quietly.

He nods,"For now you can wear your white buttoned up shirt and black pants if you want. Or one of my kimonos.." He trails off, finally glancing back towards him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Choice two!" he said with a smile, finishing calmly.

He blinks in shock before nodding and heads to his room, coming back with his smallest kimono that's the same style but white with cherry blossoms and tosses it to him,"You can keep it, it should fit you by now."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume examined it closely, wrapping it around himself like a blanket and sighing quietly, "This is how you wear it. Right?" he said calmly.

Kuroda smiles and walks up, fixing it for him before nodding,"Cute.. I like it.." He then heads out, expecting Akume to follow.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume rushed up behind him carefully, glancing around and admiring his new kimino.

Kuroda heads into the garden, glancing up at the cherry trees in thought, smiling,"I know I told you this before.. But do you remember what I told you about the Cherry Trees? They're most beautiful the night before they bloom.. Its always a full moon and they glow a bright white.. Its very beautiful.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume nodded, walking up to one of the trees and gazing up at the branches.

Kuroda watches silently with a soft gaze before looking around in thought and sits under one of the trees.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume peered over at Kuroda, suddenly hiding behind a tree and jumping up at a branch, breaking one off.

He blinks lightly, glancing back,"Akume? What are you doing?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I'm going to pick a branch so that you can grow pretty flowers like these in your garden" he said with a determined expression.

He blinks lightly, his eyes widening as he just stares at him, whispering,"Y-you are just like him.." He then stands up and walks over, hugging him firmly from behind.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Akume blinked, stopping and freezing, his heart pounding. Who's he? he thought.

Kuroda hugs him closer, softly breathing on him before kissing at his neck.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8