One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Mitchell and Grand Female Highblood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The GFHB {HoNk} Plot: It is the victorain era and Life is perfect for the rich, So boy 1 is very young only 16 and has a deep secret and his family are very high classed born vampires that are very powerful and have many abilities. Boy one is still a fledling and has alot to learn. Boy one is always very deeply sad and unhappy with his family being it is to strict and un forgiving by the poor who hate him very much. Boy 1 is often found sneaking out into the woods near his popert ignoring his father's warning about a notorious pack of werewolves. One day while boy 1 is out he runs into a massive alpha wolf(boy 2). Surprisingly he is not scared but cautiously approaches and smiles, seeing the boy 2 is not a threat, but he is not aware of a mate finding ability "The soul mate theory." and it happens with both boys, boy 2 imprints on boy 2 and quickly disappeared into the night. Both are very weary knowing Tribe and Pack wont accept. But boy 2 id TO love driven and at night or when the family is away he visits his vampire soulmate every time he gets and there starts a deep true love.

I post plots so I dont forget :o), So characters, real pics or anime for faceclaims? If plot needs tweaking we can do so as well.

message 2: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments that all sounds great :D

The GFHB {HoNk} Thanks, So...Normal or anime facecliams for characters appearance?. MiRaCuLoUs of what you can do when eating Pringles.

message 4: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments um I am fine with both but I assume Anime because I like it more :3

The GFHB {HoNk} okay :o). Im making my character now :oP

message 6: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Apr 24, 2015 10:00PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} {Name}: Elie Hawthorne
{Alias}: N/a
{Theme Song}: Firework by Katy perry(jump smokers radoi edit)
Preference: Uke
{Species}: Pure blooded Vampire

{Rank}: Son of very rich kings man.
{Date of birth}: June 21st

{Personality}:
> Shy
> stubborn
> Intune
> Intelligent
> Curious
> Persuasive
> lovey dover when he wants to be

{Likes}:
° riding horses
° paintinh
° Weaving(Secretly)
° Hunting
° Cats and dog/wolves

{Dislikes}:
- Spiders
- Being in crowds
- being touched with out permission
- Having his art supplies taken away

http://s4.favim.com/orig/141001/anime...

message 7: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Name: Alexander Grant
Age 17 1/2
Species: Werewolf
DOB: January 7th
Personality:
Loner
Kind
lonely
the woods
rocks
dislikes:
Hunters
fire
loud noises

message 8: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Apr 24, 2015 09:58PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} nice character, want me to start?

message 9: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments please :)

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie rode his horse down the streets with his family, his farther leads while the servants were behind, it was time to move to the summer's home. Elie rode the largest house, his horse a grey Belgium warm blood a retired show horse name, Big Macontosh. Elie rode next to his father before he was given an okay to go ahead and explore on his own being elie knew the rout like the back of his hand. He gave Big mac a gently tap on his side to speed him up to a quick gallop.

((Elie's horse http://www.troutscorral.com/images/Dr... />

message 11: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander was walking around in his human form he had a satchel and was collecting rocks that he thought looked nice. Alexander's bunny , Angel, followed him around. he got on top of the hill and sat down and watched the clouds and birds and handed Angel an carrot

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie was quickly riding through the woods, his horse often tugged on the reins as if to get his head in canopies to eat the green oaken leAves. Elie soon sends his father a letter by a dove and pulls his horse to a stop to see deer tracks, his fangs extended slightly at the thought of a easy meal .

message 13: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander sensed something, he didn't know what it was but as he went near it he smelled a deer he quickly tried to find the deer so it wont get hurt and Angel went back to his burrow, Alexander found the deer but kept a distance from it so he can see if there any hunters near by

message 14: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie never killed when he hunted it was just a quick pain less bite and he would be off agian. He heard his fathers loud voice but obeyed. He got on his horse but he let his work walk to catch it's breath after running so long.

message 15: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander saw him and the horse he slowly moved closer sense they were not running

message 16: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Poor mac you've gotten old, I'll get you a nice cold rinse to help ease your muscles boy" He said softly to his horse, after a hour or so he came upon his family's summer home.

message 17: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander followed them to the edge of the forest and looked at there massive house he wanted to say something but was to shy

message 18: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie put big mac in the stables and told his servants be gentle and generous with Big mac and let him get the rest he Needed. He had a quick meal of blood before disaapearing into the wood's not realizing the full moon.

message 19: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander saw the moon and quickly turned into his wolf form, he let out a howl and sensed that the same vampire he saw was still around and decided to look for him, he eventually found him but kept his distance

message 20: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie sat down upon a broken log that had fallen from a tree. He sat drawing the moon and the forest around him, his shading was perfect and everything had been drawn realistic and very exact. He sets his journal down when done. He caught a sent and it was very close by.

message 21: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander was about 25 feet away from him now just wondering what he was doing, he was not violent at all

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie grabbs his stuff and puts in his pack. He moved quickly faster then one could possibly see. He stops when he his just 5 feet away. He had a smile, he gently stroked the wolves fur and then scratched gently behind his ears. His father had 3 wolf hybris dogs and a new litter to be on its way soon.

message 23: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander was wondering what he was doing but it felt nice he looked at him "um hello" he said softly
(lets just assume he can talk:)

message 24: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "So your the werewolf my father says lives in theses woods, You dont look much like a killer alpha like he described to me when we made or journey here, Hello to you to. So do you have a pack?" Elie asked

message 25: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander shook his head "no I am alone, my family was killed by vampires" he said looking at him with sad eyes

message 26: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} He stiffened quickly and moved his hands away. "By any chance was it Hawthorn Family tribe that caused it?" He asked his family has exterminated many before he had been born or a few monthes before he had been born.

message 27: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments he sighed "I don't really know I was very young when it happened, but I don't have any hate for anyone" he said looking at him

message 28: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "I dont know how to act being my family is all pureblooded vampires, My family is trained to extermination of things my family and the king do not like at all." He said he was getting bit nervous because he couldn't lie and he didnt want to hurt this ones feeling, he didnt know why but he could've left but he hadnt.

message 29: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander nuzzled his leg "you should just do what you think is right" he said looking up at him with comforting eyes

message 30: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "well If that is so, I will let you be to the night, And I will hope to see you agian." He smiles and stroked him one last time before heading home.

message 31: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments he howled when he left and followed him from a distance to make sure he got he safe and let out another howl and went back deep inside the forest found a nice spot and fell asleep

message 32: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie had bathed and dressed once mote in the morning, he really didnt need sleep it was more of a luxary type thing being a vampire. He opened his umbrella on the balcony so he didnt burn up.

((gtg be on agian sometime soon))

message 33: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments (kk)
Alexander woke up early in the morning and saw him on a balcony he waved at him from the treeline

message 34: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie was practicing his cello, when he saw the wolf from last night he smiled and waved back.

message 35: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments he heard the beautiful sound of music and sneaked to the balcony and jumped up peaking his head above the railing

message 36: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie stopped just s moment to flip a page in his music book. He positions his cello just right to perfect the sound.

message 37: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander smiled at the sound, he was drawn to it he gently climbed over the balcony and found himself hi Elie's room

message 38: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie smiles closing his eyes as he plays though his freestyle would have made bach jealous of his skills.

message 39: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander saw that he had no idea that he was there so he sat down in a corner and closed his eyes hearing music for the first time

message 40: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie humms softly intune to his music. He soon switched to his gitaur his voice immerged in spectacular allurance.

message 41: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander smiled brightly hearing this beautiful sounds closing his eyes and listening to it

message 42: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie smiles he sang true to his heart, he planned to be a musician one day. Soon he realized he began to sing a song he had planned to sing to some one he loved.

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=t-M0...

message 43: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander smiled brightly and at the end of the song he clapped softly

message 44: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Elie jumped as quickly as he thought possible he was clinging to the ceiling like a scared cat.

message 45: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments Alexander gasped "I am sorry, I was just drawn in by the music" he said softly

message 46: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "It's okay, Im just alittle spooked but fine." He jumps down landing on his feet.

message 47: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments He smiled "your music is wonderful and that thing you play make beautiful sounds" Alexander was not that smart he was not dumb he just never had any formal education, he dose not even know how to read

message 48: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "thank you for the flattery, It's a cello just a bigger versian of a voilin it id just played like a opera bass gitaur" He smiles

message 49: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 408 comments he looked at him confused "umm what are those things" he asked softly blushing softly, he felt really embarrassed and he felt stupid

message 50: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "A cello is that big thing right their, The violin is hanging on that wall. the opera bass gitaur is the largest among the cello and violin" He showed the intuments he kept in his room.

« previous 1