Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > Your All Time Favorite IR Couples

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
We had this thread a long time ago. Time to revive it. Please feel free to post pictures (PG-13 or below).

message 2: by Flip (last edited Apr 25, 2015 10:39AM) (new)

Flip (flipmode) | 126 comments David Bowie and Iman they are my all time favorite IR couple. But If I have to choose between movie and TV. It would Arthur and Guinevere from the show "Merlin". http://i1.cdnds.net/12/40/618x501/ukt...

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise | 161 comments Flip wrote: "David Bowie and Iman they are my all time favorite IR couple. But If I have to choose between movie and TV. It would Arthur and Guinevere from the show "Merlin". http://i1.cdnds.net/12/40/618x501/u..."

I wonder if Merlin is on Netflix. A must see.

message 4: by Drea (new)

Drea (silkyblue4) | 19 comments Tara and Sam from True Blood. She is absolutely gorgeous and he makes scruffy sexy to me. I like 'em clean cut so that is saying a lot. :-)

message 5: by Justine (new)

Justine | 1243 comments Olivia and Fitz from Scandal. When Shonda Rhimes did not make a mess of this sweet indulgence

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments I have to go old school soapfandom. Jason Quartermaine & Keesha Ward from General Hospital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuVkj...

message 7: by Flip (new)

Flip (flipmode) | 126 comments Denise wrote: "Flip wrote: "David Bowie and Iman they are my all time favorite IR couple. But If I have to choose between movie and TV. It would Arthur and Guinevere from the show "Merlin". http://i1.cdnds.net/12..."

Yes its on Netflix you'll love it. It was a really good show.

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
I think that the thread has taken a different life than what I intended. I wanted it to be where you let us know who your crushes of a different race are.

But I like the discussion, so I'll just change the name of the thread!

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I really like Alice and Luther, from Luther. I think they have an interesting dynamic. Alice is a sociopath who has never really connected with people, but she does with Luther. She's very intelligent and sees that brilliance in him and his tendency to probe into the dark. Luther finds Alice fascinating and I think he likes that he can engage her in a way that no one else does. Plus, they look really good together.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) wrote: "I really like Alice and Luther, from Luther. I think they have an interesting dynamic. Alice is a sociopath who has never really connected with people, but she does with Luther. She's very intell..."

What show or movie is this?

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

It's called Luther. It's a BBC show with Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson. Luther is a police detective who specializes in solving violent crimes. Alice is the suspect in the first episode. It's on Netflix. Definitely worth watching. It's BMWW.

message 12: by Paganalexandria (last edited Apr 27, 2015 10:24PM) (new)

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) wrote: "It's called Luther. It's a BBC show with Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson. Luther is a police detective who specializes in solving violent crimes. Alice is the suspect in the first episode. It's on Netf..."

Does it come on BBC America currently? I don't have netflix. I had to make a budget choice between Prime, and the other...two day shipping won. lol

message 13: by Flip (new)

Flip (flipmode) | 126 comments I love Alice and Luther the both are kick ass characters and I love the respect they have for one another.

message 14: by Vanae (new)

Vanae | 163 comments Giovanni and Mira, from the Bagtaglia series by Sienna Mynx.

message 15: by Vanae (new)

Vanae | 163 comments My bad, I'm waiting for Iris and Berry on the FLASH to hook up

message 16: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Paganalexandria **wicked juices bubbling over** wrote: " Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) wrote: "It's called Luther. It's a BBC show with Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson. Luther is a police detective who specializes in solving violent..."

Sometimes they show it on BBC America, but not consistently.

message 17: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Flip wrote: "I love Alice and Luther the both are kick ass characters and I love the respect they have for one another."

Agreed!

message 18: by Mstcat (new)

Mstcat | 1260 comments Paganalexandria **wicked juices bubbling over** wrote: " Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) wrote: "It's called Luther. It's a BBC show with Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson. Luther is a police detective who specializes in solving violent..."

Luther is on Netflix currently.

message 19: by Zina (new)

Zina Barnum (goodreadscomzinabarnum) | 27 comments Tameka and Chad from Tameka's Smile by Zena Wynn and Lee and Cherise from Closer to you Lee by Marie Rochelle