†Royal Selection† discussion

Elemental Village > Skate Park

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited May 08, 2015 06:25PM) (new)

Charlotte takes one last sip of her water while at the same time pulls of her helmet. It had to be almost six am in the morning, and no one in their mind would ever be up, or at least skateboarding if they were. It would be logical to go back to sleep, but it would also be great to stay up a little longer and practice her flips. Tossing her water bottle in her pack, Charlotte hops back on her board and rides the ramps. Just as she was about to slide down on the handle bars, Charlotte trips and falls off her board, right on her face.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh yeah...sometimes my stupidity gets the best of me))

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
"Are you okay?!" A voice yells, as somone kneels down next to Charlotte. Damien. Prince Damien.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte groans as she places a hand on her forehead. "Yeah, I'm-" Charlotte loses her words when she realizes who was staring right at her. Prince Damien. The one she danced with at the ball. This was the worst place to be, especially since she had failed a move she already mastered years ago. Plus, the last thing she wanted Prince Damien to think was some idiot who doesn't wear a helmet. "I'm ok, just a little sore." Charlotte replies awkwardly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nicki....))

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 2320 comments Mod
Damien grabs Charlotte's hand and pulls her up. "Okay, be carful I don't want you to hurt yourself" He said, genuinely concerned. He himself had with him a skateboard, and he wore ripped jeans, black converse, and a red hoodie with red swirls on the arms. "I didn't know you skated?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte shrugs. "I guess it kinda just came to me. My brother did it and I followed along." Charlotte's eyes went to the prince's skateboard. "I didn't know you skated either." She brushed her blonde bangs from her face and swatted dirt from her skinny jeans.

Damien laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah...." He mumbled "I don't do it often, Im usually really busy you know being a prince and stuff"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte nods, as if she was agreeing. "I was having those stupid dreams last night, and there was no way I was going back to sleep, so I came here to rest my nerves."

message 11: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Damien sat on a stone step of the skate part and patted beside him. "Tell me about it, thats what helps me when I have bad or weird dreams"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte hesitates, but then sits next to him. "I've been having these dreams lately-they always start out of me in the some dark, cold room. And then 2 minutes later I'm sinking underwater. I mean, I know how to swim and all, but I just couldn't do it in my dream at that time." A lump formed in charlotte's throat. "I'm scared, Damien. Really scared."

message 13: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

Damien stared off, avoiding Charolotte's gaze "Useally dreams are either the cause of what we hope or fear." He stated. "So in order to stop having those dreams, try to hope instead of fear what might happen. Such as...well what do you want to happen in the future?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Hope you guys don't mind that Eliza and Tana join in!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( so can Eliza and Tana join? ))

message 16: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Supreme Mod Overlord of Narnia (new)

((um yeah, they can be at the skate park but please don't interfere with Damien and Charlotte))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Kk ))

Eliza smiled at Tana, " Let's see if Lightning Skater Girl still has her moves Tana," Eliza said.

" You probably still have them sis," Tana replied.

Eliza nods, she wore a black helmet, black Elbow pads and knee pads, she wore Black shorts and a black tank top, she began to move forward, fast.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Tana moved forward, she jumped onto the skate ramp.

Eliza was about to when she remebered something, " Damn it! Tana I gotta go, I have to check on Ciel!" Eliza said as she tripped over a rock, she grabbed her skateboard and ran back to the palace.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I went off, my stepsisters made me go shopping -.-))

Charlotte thinks for a bit, she never really thought of want she wanted. She was always worrying about what people did that will effect her life. "I don't really know what I want to happen in the future. Maybe to see my real parents again? Whatever it is, I've been worrying a lot over it, since I've had then for months."